..boys and girls...trust me...

sixtus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear that if it is released on that day i will throw a huge party and by all the booze and fags and wot more for the whole night

cum on axl

You must be talking about cigerettes because i don't think you can buy gay people. :P

i swear that if it is released on that day i will throw a huge party and by all the booze and fags and wot more for the whole night

cum on axl

You must be talking about cigerettes because i don't think you can buy gay people. :P

Unless you know the right kind of people... ;)

Sprite! Welcome home dude! On topic... yay! ^_^

Seriously drop all the monday/tuesday pish. It really doesn't matter. This is a ground breaking album and to avoid mass copying it will be released on the same day all over the world. However, does anyone remember 'One by One' by the Foo Fighters? That came out on the 24th of October 2003 in the UK and then a day later in the States. I know because I was on holiday at the time in LA and me and my brother found it a bit wierd that everyone back home would have it a day before us when the Foo Fighters are an American band.

Anyway sixtus... I'll trust you mate :)

axl will release it that day.... but then knowing axl all to well he will want them all back because there not perfect and if you dont return it hell sue your ass

Hahahah - seems like we all know him.

:)

Guest Matt13

:o !!!!!!!!!!!!!nO waaYYY!

...don't believe it.

At least not until theirs an announcement.

Everyone do themselves a favour and listen to the lady. Wait for an announcement, you'll only be dissapointed in the end... :)

Indeed. I remember way back in 2001 seeing 'Chinese Democracy/Guns N' Roses' on release schedules at CD shops... with exact dates. Until GEFFEN drops an announcement (even Axl in 2001 said 'this summer'... never happened) don't get your hopes up.