..boys and girls...trust me...

sixtus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o !!!!!!!!!!!!!nO waaYYY!

...don't believe it.

At least not until theirs an announcement.

Everyone do themselves a favour and listen to the lady. Wait for an announcement, you'll only be dissapointed in the end... :)

I totally agree. Theres been rumors for 12 years now about this cd..When it happens we should all have a huge party!! :rolleyes:

what's more shocking is... THAT IS AXL'S HAND.

It seems likely to come out then. The late fall comment, thanksgiving in the U.S. is the biggest shopping time of the year - companies put out the big audio and video releases at that time, the tour ramped up full systems go. If not then, ??????

If management was going to give a release date to retailers, they would give it to all of them, not just a couple of random stores in different countries.

It may be released around this date, but I seriously doubt that the information that this is based on came from any official source.

That is just a tentative release date. Several British retailers had that date a few months ago. It has been discussed. We have to wait for something official. I bet anyone that it WILL NOT come out on 11/13. It will come out before or after.

It would be cool if this happens, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it - at least not yet.

As many of you know, record stores have offered to take pre-orders for the CD in the past based on rumored release dates that never materialized. Tentative release dates have been set and changed many times over the years. So, this is just another one. This is the GNR world - and anything can happen between now and then.

Madison,

I do have the feeling that "something" is about to happen. There are plans for a US tour right?

This is truly the essence of Guns, the unknown, the unpredictability, and the ever looming possibility that it could all implode within a blink of an eye.

The Guns are in good shape and there's room if anyone in the band, save axl, wishes to abort or solo. I think they should all hang in there and swim in the reward of their potential success but if anyone wants to jet then I feel confident that there is a handful of rock n rollers that would love to step up and jam with Axl & Co. GNR's future looks bright to me...jmo...I'm still blown away that izzy has been showing up and rock'n out with them. It is his fucking band to y'kno... B)

i ordered chinese democracy and even paid 5 bucks deposit in 2002. I waS told " sorry, it was suppose to come out but due to legal issues it will be released in a couple of months so we will keep your deposit and give u a free poster when its ready" I wet back 4 months later and went off,,, My 5 bucks was given back,,in bloody 20cent pieces i might add.

Moral of the story,, Record stores enjoy acting like there in the loop.... they love questions from eager fans and instead of saying i dont know,, they say yeah soon mate,,i heard a demo copy and the material is great,, hahahhhaha Im not joking they all do it.... well they wont be laughing when payable downloads and mail order shops put them out of business.... i for one will buy the CD from an internet vendor...

anyway thats my anger shot for today