..boys and girls...trust me...

sixtus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o !!!!!!!!!!!!!nO waaYYY!

...don't believe it.

At least not until theirs an announcement.

Everyone do themselves a favour and listen to the lady. Wait for an announcement, you'll only be dissapointed in the end... :)

..trust me..

..that's all i am askin' for...

It would be cool if this happens, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it - at least not yet.

As many of you know, record stores have offered to take pre-orders for the CD in the past based on rumored release dates that never materialized. Tentative release dates have been set and changed many times over the years. So, this is just another one. This is the GNR world - and anything can happen between now and then.

this is bull. you can even see the little stickers that were printed out and slapped on.

i could cook up something more official looking in 5 minutes. but i'm not one to waste anyone's time.

heh, i'm usually a sucker for rumors, too.

(sigh)

What day of the week is 11/13/06?

Idiots.

Looks to be a Monday. Aren't most releases on Tuesdays?

Hehe, we get this question everytime there is a rumored date. And to anser your question, CD's are mainly released on mondays in europe and tuesdays in the US

i think its bullshit.

for this main reason.

Guns & Roses.

not Guns N' Roses

i could be wrong though.

The HMV's in Glasgow/britain i've seen always have Guns & Roses, nothing new...i'm quite optimistic about this....but as was said in Estranged "Guess we'll have to wait and see"