..boys and girls...trust me...

sixtus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this is the third or fourth time I've seen the dates of November 13th and November 14th thrown around as a possible release date. Everytime, the rumour camne from a different wsource. Who knows maybe there is some truth to it this time. I'm going to keep the faith and hope that is the date, I'll book the day off in advance, so I can be the first person to get a copy! Haha.

Well it could be true but then again, who knows. We'll just have to wait and see. However, if it is real I think it makes sense because its right in time for the holidays and everything...that means money, money, money for good old Axl Rose! Hahaha!!!

You know, this is the third or fourth time I've seen the dates of November 13th and November 14th thrown around as a possible release date. Everytime, the rumour camne from a different wsource. Who knows maybe there is some truth to it this time. I'm going to keep the faith and hope that is the date, I'll book the day off in advance, so I can be the first person to get a copy! Haha.

you forgot November 8th

anyone one with some stickers and 2 minutes free time could make that. different web sources all say this date because one web site said it, and the rest copied it. in march it was also the "perfect timing" so who knows i hope it comes out to but probably not anytime soon. its not gonna be THAT good when it comes out, why dont they just release it.

Guest Apollo

People, just cuz Axl and GnR had a song with "November" in the title doesn't make NOVEMBER some magical month in Axl's life.

EVERY year people say the album is gonna get released in November.

I'm sure Axl's life and career do not revolve around the month of November.

This is the GNR world - and anything can happen between now and then.

And whatever can go wrong, will.

Unless of course... it all goes right. :P

Dude, it can't go wrong. The Guns current line-up is almost perfect if it isn't already. And with Izzy poping up here and there it almost seems surreal. The entire band seems comfortable with him showing up to jam so I'd keep letting him play. Tthey got 3 or 4 guitarists already so what's one more. He is a rock n roll legend. "Dear GNR, Please bring THE GUNS back home to HOOSIERVILLE - Big Thanks" rock3 rock1

It'll be out November of 2000......

.....it'll be out November of 2001......

......it'll be out November of 2002......

......it'll be out November of 2003......

......it'll be out November of 2004.......

......it'll be out November of 2005......

Fuck it! No one knows when it's coming out! At one time, I have believed each and every one of these rumored release dates. Most of you long time fans have been in the same boat with me......

......My money's on early December......

.....Come on Axl! The clock ticks on.....

Edited by tippin

LOL are you mad!? I ain't reserving a 10 odd year delayed album!

i bet you'll feel silly if that is the release date

I'll be so pissed off if it ISN'T the release date. But i've never reserved anything in my life. If it's going to come out it'll come out. I ain't gonna bother reserving. It's not like 300,000 copies will hit the stands then that's it. No more ever again kinda thing. I'll buy it when i see it

LOL are you mad!? I ain't reserving a 10 odd year delayed album!

i bet you'll feel silly if that is the release date

Why?

Are u afraid he wouldn't find a copy?

:rofl-lol:

haha, sorry bro, but c'mon gimme a break i havent slept in two days and ive been listening to "im afraid of americans" by david bowie on repeat for about 2 hours now