Guns perform accoustic show at club!!!!

EverythingWasRoses

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not posted before so you may not believe the following account of tonight, but it's all true! I was at the Wembley gig tonight and my sister had her name read out by Axl. We were in a state of shock for a few minutes before we got off our arses and went looking for our wristbands. A group of people gathered outside S1 section and lucky us, none of the security people had any idea about an acoustic gig. After much walking around and trying to get info on what we had to do, we were told to watch the rest of the show and then to meet at section N1 when people had left the arena where we would be taken down to the standing area (strangely, most of the people who won were in section S8 and had bought their tickets within the last few days).

The winners had to provide photo ID or they wouldn't be allowed their pass (not wristbands like Axl said). We were then given an envelope with the pass and info on the venue. The show was held at Cuckoo club just off Regents Street, so a group of the winners all went and got a night bus to Regents Street as there were no taxi's to be seen! If any of the people that travelled with me to the show read this, please PM me as you were all so nice and it's a shame we didn't get to see each other after the show. I was the girl who kept making you walk to different bus stops. :D

The club was tiny and the show was just amazing. Sebastian Bach was stood next to me for a long time and he was rocking out to I.R.S and handing cigarettes to Axl. The show started about 4:00am and finished at 5:30am. The songs I can remember being played are (not in order):

Knocking On Heaven's Door

Sailing

Welcome To The Jungle

Sweet Child O' Mine

I.R.S

Used To Love Her

Nightrain

You're Crazy

Mr Brownstone

Paradise City

Patience

There were a few more but I am drawing a blank at the moment. The show was fully filmed by the band's crew, so hopefully it will surface at some point. People took loads of photos so they should surface too.

It was a brilliant and surreal night and I am absolutely knackered but very happy and lucky to have been there. If you have any questions I'll try to answer them but don't shout at me if I can't.

P.S No one got a free CD. :)

Edited by bobblehat

I've not posted before so you may not believe the following account of tonight, but it's all true! I was at the Wembley gig tonight and my sister had her name read out by Axl. We were in a state of shock for a few minutes before we got off our arses and went looking for our wristbands. A group of people gathered outside S1 section and lucky us, none of the security people had any idea about an acoustic gig. After much walking around and trying to get info on what we had to do, we were told to watch the rest of the show and then to meet at section N1 when people had left the arena where we would be taken down to the standing area (strangely, most of the people who won were in section S8 and had bought their tickets within the last few days).

The winners had to provide photo ID or they wouldn't be allowed their pass (not wristbands like Axl said). We were then given an envelope with the pass and info on the venue. The show was held at Cuckoo club just off Regents Street, so a group of the winners all went and got a night bus to Regents Street as there were no taxi's to be seen! If any of the people that travelled with me to the show read this, please PM me as you were all so nice and it's a shame we didn't get to see each other after the show. I was the girl who kept making you walk to different bus stops. :D

The club was tiny and the show was just amazing. Sebastian Bach was stood next to me for a long time and he was rocking out to I.R.S and handing cigarettes to Axl. The show started about 4:00am and finished at 5:30am. The songs I can remember being played are (not in order):

Sailing

Welcome To The Jungle

Sweet Child O' Mine

I.R.S

Used To Love Her

Nightrain

You're Crazy

Mr Brownstone

Paradise City

Patience

There were a few more but I am drawing a blank at the moment. The show was fully filmed by the band's crew, so hopefully it will surface at some point. People took loads of photos so they should surface too.

It was a brilliant and surreal night and I am absolutely knackered but very happy and lucky to have been there. If you have any questions I'll try to answer them but don't shout at me if I can't.

:o

my god, you are so lucky :D:D

how many people about where there?

I'm sticking to what I said: Not one peice of verifiable new information that I have ever seen. I don't care how long he's been posting.

Tell you what, find me one peice of new information from his "annonymous sources" he's posted which turned out to be a fact later, and I'll apologize.

I understand he's been here longer than me, and I understand members of this board tend to be loyal to people with tenure, but find me something that he reported as coming from his "inside sources" which was later verified, and I will will gladly say I'm sorry.

If he knows someone who is there, I imagine a little audio or video wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Sailing

Welcome To The Jungle

Sweet Child O' Mine

I.R.S

Used To Love Her

Nightrain

You're Crazy

Mr Brownstone

Paradise City

Patience

got something else to say tippin?

Gunsguy

I'm sticking to what I said: Not one peice of verifiable new information that I have ever seen. I don't care how long he's been posting.

Tell you what, find me one peice of new information from his "annonymous sources" he's posted which turned out to be a fact later, and I'll apologize.

I understand he's been here longer than me, and I understand members of this board tend to be loyal to people with tenure, but find me something that he reported as coming from his "inside sources" which was later verified, and I will will gladly say I'm sorry.

If he knows someone who is there, I imagine a little audio or video wouldn't be too much of a problem.

I am not at liberty to devulge sources, I can tell you that people who i pm about shit going to happen know I aint bsing, I talk directly to people in the camp. This is not rocket science my friend anyone can get ahold of them if they look hard enough for addresses. Believe what you want to, I personally don't care, I aint here because of you, I am here for GN'R and the fans...

Gunsguy

No, I wasn't Gunsguy's source. I am just a lucky fan.

Izzy wasn't at the club show. I'd say there were about 100 people there - it was very small and very crowded. I didn't see anyone bootlegging the full show, but many people were filming sections with their cameras and phones.

They did a new song which I've not heard before (either at Wembley or Hammersmith). The title was three words, but the name escapes me. Sorry!

ok, I'm really curious as how some of those songs sound acoustic... especially the more rocker ones..

wow, to be there.. that has to be a fucking amazing experience!!!!!!!! i'm speechless! :o

and Axl smokes?

also.. were there only fans that got lucky at the lottery or were there more people from the industry, VIPs, celebs?

Izzy wasn't at the club show. I'd say there were about 100 people there - it was very small and very crowded. I didn't see anyone bootlegging the full show, but many people were filming sections with their cameras and phones.

They did a new song which I've not heard before (either at Wembley or Hammersmith). The title was three words, but the name escapes me. Sorry!

This I Love???????????????????????????????????????????????

Gunsguy

Gunsguy

*Gasp* check with your "sources" gunsguy!

Gunsguy

my source is in bed, if i find out before someone else does i will pm you directly, hows that?

gunsguy

Gunsguy

my source is in bed, if i find out before someone else does i will pm you directly, hows that?

gunsguy

Good. I won't be holding my breath.

Well im shocked considering all we here is that Axl and the band don't give a fuck about the fans and they ain't a real band, if that was the case they would have stuck to the contracted tour and not done the accoustic show, not invited fans.

What a bunch of selfish fuckers this band and Axl is, doing something nice for fans, sticking to this tour even when things went wrong, don't know why the fuck i support them :rofl-lol:

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK