Things are getting worse for GNR

Yorch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people keep talking bad about Axl rose, not in this forum but mainstream forums, they wont even give him a chance, its ridiculous. no wonder axls afraid to put this thing out. will Chinese Democracy be like Metallicas "St Anger"? :drevil:

Will Chinese Democray be?

the media is all about young tits and plump asses of coarse they make fun of him cause he's not no Lindsay Loan.... fuck them rich twits

:fuckyou:

Couldn't have put it better myself! The media's a bunch of assholes. And as for the other bands' fans, maybe it's just me and call me crazy, but it might, MIGHT just be because Axl and co. are kicking the asses of these peoples favorite bands. :o

AXLROCKS, THE ORIGINAL

Edited by AxlRocks

people keep talking bad about Axl rose, not in this forum but mainstream forums, they wont even give him a chance, its ridiculous. no wonder axls afraid to put this thing out. will Chinese Democracy be like Metallicas "St Anger"? :drevil:

St Anger Rocks (but we can discuss the choice of snaredrumsound..)! And really, even tho alot of people said: WTF?! when it was released they've actually put out like three-four singles from it and made huge success.

So really, I think it can be a good thing if CD is GnRs St Anger! :)

Edited by evil_l

well honestly what do you think, all people have been fed is that axl destroyed the band and that hes insane, people are obviously gunna jump to the old band or say slash is better, their opinion is allready biased

and if your gunna listen to 5 losers at ebaumsworld forum who are probably sex deprived 30 year olds living in their mothers basement living on a steady supply of assorted government funded cheeses, your an idiot

damn ass holes bad press makes for more money :anger:

My words, actually.

No press is equal to damnation.

Good press could bring 'em the image of a "pussie-band".

Bad press keeps up to the old image and lets people talk about them ... bad press raises the most possible common interest in a CD-release, I suppose.

well honestly what do you think, all people have been fed is that axl destroyed the band and that hes insane, people are obviously gunna jump to the old band or say slash is better, their opinion is allready biased

and if your gunna listen to 5 losers at ebaumsworld forum who are probably sex deprived 30 year olds living in their mothers basement living on a steady supply of assorted government funded cheeses, your an idiot

:rofl-lol:

i liked that

;)

i went to the athens show this year....and the average attendance was in the region of 17.000 people (although it seemed like it was less)...so when CD does arrive, if every person who was at the GNR concerts this summer buys one copy...they will be fine...fuck the media...they cannot sell TV airtime or newspapers without a controversial story...good news don't sell....so ignore the haters...they're not really haters...they're just trying to eek out a living...

as far as the forum bashing goes....there's not much which can be said about that.

i went to the athens show this year....and the average attendance was in the region of 17.000 people (although it seemed like it was less)...so when CD does arrive, if every person who was at the GNR concerts this summer buys one copy...they will be fine...fuck the media...they cannot sell TV airtime or newspapers without a controversial story...good news don't sell....so ignore the haters...they're not really haters...they're just trying to eek out a living...

as far as the forum bashing goes....there's not much which can be said about that.

exactly

i mean if some kid watching tv who has herd the gnr is good will see the news involving gnr, and he wont view it as bad he'd be like "hey, guns n roses are on tour"

the prob with those types of forums is that they they are filled with 30 year old students who still live with their parents and hate anything mainstream. Axl is gonna release chinese democracy for these shits anyways he's releasing it for us.

:question:

This tour was a clever step. I have many friends who were listening to GNR in the past but before the concert they didn't care about the future of this band, cause they concidered that GNR had allready given everything they had to give. They came to the concert though, just to listen to the old songs. After the concert, most of them were so surprised by the new songs, and I 'm sure that many ppl are going to buy Chinise Democracy when it's released.

the prob with those types of forums is that they they are filled with 30 year old students who still live with their parents and hate anything mainstream. Axl is gonna release chinese democracy for these shits anyways he's releasing it for us.

dont worry aries, that was a sad attempt at sounding as hardcore as it did, lol

but he had a good point though

thanx

im 10 years older now

thanx

im 10 years older now