How Rock Star is Axl?

s487807

who the fuck cares about that fuckhead and his ho. Tommy should just go back to fucking pam cause Supernova is not going to be that great. And if it is none of it will be from tommy. Axl would kick tommy lees ass with no problem.

Edited by Raw

Motley Crue are probably THE most rock n' roll band because of all the crazy shit they got up to. I don't think any band can compare to them

motley crue sux

:fuckyou:

Why? Can you honestly answer that question with out using the words "Axl wud kick Vince's ass and Vince is fat and Vince is a crap singer"

I doubt it, a Rockstar should be defined as Motley Crue B)(or is it the other way around. You get my point anyway...)

Edited by Crash Diet

Motley Crue are probably THE most rock n' roll band because of all the crazy shit they got up to. I don't think any band can compare to them

motley crue sux

:fuckyou:

Why? Can you honestly answer that question with out using the words "Axl wud kick Vince's ass and Vince is fat and Vince is a crap singer"

I doubt it, a Rockstar should be defined as Motley Crue B)(or is it the other way around. You get my point anyway...)

yes i can answer that question

all motley crue wanted is money which is very rock star, but no one said rock star was good, i remember reading sumwhere like, slash was having a hard time justifying buying a boeing 747, and axl said "c'mon dude, your a rock star now" and slash said "you almost made me throw up"