"Guns N' Roses Singer Visits Cancer Charity" (w. Pic)

Kipketer

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And quite honestly that's the way it SHOULD be! You don't give to then go and run around bragging about how much you donated to charity. You just give for because you care about the cause. Not because of yourself. And I'm very glad to see Axl deals with it that way as well. It shows a great deal of integrity! :)

*cough* Bono *cough*

First thought in my mind.

I thought he didnt like giving to organizations? im sure i read it somewhere ...netherless its a fantastic thing to do and yay for Axl for helping charities..

No, no, no, no.....He's been helping out charities out ever since the early 90s. He just doesn't like to talk about which ones he has given money to and the amount he has given. He likes to be discreet when it comes to that.

Exactly. :heart:

Good gesture from Axl. It´s good that for a while those kids got to forget their awful disease :) He´s a very sensitive person and he cares for a lot of things although people tend to forget that there´s a human being behind the rock star.

Very cool that he took the time to do that. I'm sure he touched some lives in a positive way.

Yeah AxL!!!

I think he touches lives in a positive way all the time. I know mine is every time i listen to GNR :).

Wouldn't it have been great if he was like, here guys I got this new album coming out and I want you to be the first to hear it.

Then he plays CD for them.

I guess only GNR fans would really appreciate that.

Guest Matt13
That's really great of him! ^_^

Really sweet thing to do!

Men should never use the word 'sweet'. 'Cool' would have been more appropriate, for a straight MAN at least.