Axl's dancing is EMBARASSING

OTHAFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZGaDSYNNiw

What happened to him? Seriously - he used to be the coolest guy ever, the greatest stage presence of anyone I've seen in my life.

But look at that video - he's dancing like..well, like a white guy with no rhythm who somehow got lost and ended up at a taping of Soul Train and is trying to imitate all the black people.

What happened to you, Axl?

The question should be: Are you GAY?

The answer: Most definitely!

:lol::lol:

and it seemed fine to me... just showing some stage presence

Edited by JDRM

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to him? Seriously - he used to be the coolest guy ever, the greatest stage presence of anyone I've seen in my life.

But look at that video - he's dancing like..well, like a white guy with no rhythm who somehow got lost and ended up at a taping of Soul Train and is trying to imitate all the black people.

This is a f*cking rock show moron. What do you expect? Half naked belly dancing bitches? If you wanna see a dance show go to Lord of the dance or something like that.

To be honest I watched the video just to see if any part of your claim was somehow based on something but after watching it I just have this to say:

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE :)

Axl's dancing is fine, are you some kind of frustrated guy?

This way of dancing is cool, not structured at all and really natural. If you look at more shows from the past that's what you'll see: "natural moves"

He didn't change at all.

Sorry to have said you're an asshole but I was reading the board for a while and all I see is "Axl should do this, Axl should do that" and now you with "Axl's dancing is embarrassing" and putting it in caps furthermore, man just give us all a break ...

To be honest: go fuck yourself with your cheap criticism, they don't mean a thing.

AMEN.

Axl's dancing wasn't embarassing.

Same thing can't be said about Weiland's dancing. Now that's embarassing and pathetic.

Anyway, that was a very nice performance of IRS. That song really seems to gain a lot of energy in a live set. Hopefully, they can capture it in a studio version. So far, that doesn't really happen in the demo version, which is just above average.

Not being able to spell must be "embarassing" as well.

What a fucking lame topic.

Can we not just support GNR and what Axl is trying to achieve. We wanted a tour.. we got it.. we want an album.. its coming. When its fucking ready it WILL be released. Apparently its being mixed right now... see another thread for info.

I cant even remember reading about anyone who thought his moves on stage was "embarrassing". :rolleyes:

Actually, one of the things many of us was impressed by was how great Axl sounded and how much energy he had on stage during the whole tour. therefore it just feels ridiculous to bring this up....

Btw, Axl Rose is not 28 years old. He used to be though.

ycbmaxl6bz.gif

old times good times

Coolest gif ever. B)

I haven't watched the clip posted yet, however, I agree--I also think his dancing is embarassing. When he was younger--it was fine 'cos he was whippet thin and just looked hyper and he flowed with the music. Now, he is no longer whippet thin and it looks like his dancing isn't as 'natural' anymore--it's obvious he has to put a lot of effort into it.

My friends and I both agree on this.

Fuck me... the things people pick on nowadays!!

What so you want him to go through choreography classes, what, do a little fucking Britney dance or something?!

The guy's a SINGER, always has been. He moves with the music because he feels it. Axl's an artist. The music just takes you places if you FEEL it... and he doesn't move bad at all. It's pure.

I like his moves.

He always moved how he felt. Sometimes it looks funny, but it was also like this back in the old days. I mean, check out for example we will rock you from the wembley concert. When he comes on stage he walks very strange and during the song he does some strange moves with his foot. But that's cool.

I like his moves, also in this video. ;)