Axl's dancing is EMBARASSING

OTHAFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZGaDSYNNiw

What happened to him? Seriously - he used to be the coolest guy ever, the greatest stage presence of anyone I've seen in my life.

But look at that video - he's dancing like..well, like a white guy with no rhythm who somehow got lost and ended up at a taping of Soul Train and is trying to imitate all the black people.

What happened to you, Axl?

The question should be: Are you GAY?

The answer: Most definitely!

I guess all the people who praised Axl's stage presence and dancing back in the day were all gay. :rolleyes:

You look for stage presence at live shows - it doesn't make you gay. Dancing is essential unless you're Slayer.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking retarded thread. "Boo wahh! Axl doesn't dance the way I want him to dance." Jesus Murphy. Honestly, this is such a fucking crybaby forum sometimes, and that is what is truly embarrassing. The fact that you could be embarrassed by something so small and insignificant is laughable. If Axl stood still, you'd whine, if he started break dancing and singing at the same time with more rasp than ever, you'd whine. If Axl invited someone up on stage to try to sing with him, you'd whine.

Just rename this forum to 'Guns N' Roses - Whining & Bitching' - Yeah, I know, not very original, but it doesn't have to be when these dumbfuck topics start popping up. If you really care what other people think of you just because your favourite frontman dances a certain way, you are a very self-conscious individual.

post of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZGaDSYNNiw

What happened to him? Seriously - he used to be the coolest guy ever, the greatest stage presence of anyone I've seen in my life.

But look at that video - he's dancing like..well, like a white guy with no rhythm who somehow got lost and ended up at a taping of Soul Train and is trying to imitate all the black people.

What happened to you, Axl?

I was there, and I thought it was fantastic.

His whole stage presence is fantastic, and his dancing definatley is NOT embarassing.

It shows he's really feeling the music. Dancing and feeling rhythm is a natural thing for people to do.

What a fucking retarded thread. "Boo wahh! Axl doesn't dance the way I want him to dance." Jesus Murphy. Honestly, this is such a fucking crybaby forum sometimes, and that is what is truly embarrassing. The fact that you could be embarrassed by something so small and insignificant is laughable. If Axl stood still, you'd whine, if he started break dancing and singing at the same time with more rasp than ever, you'd whine. If Axl invited someone up on stage to try to sing with him, you'd whine.

Just rename this forum to 'Guns N' Roses - Whining & Bitching' - Yeah, I know, not very original, but it doesn't have to be when these dumbfuck topics start popping up. If you really care what other people think of you just because your favourite frontman dances a certain way, you are a very self-conscious individual.

post of the year.

There should be a "Bitch Slap Rappin" forum section for all the whiners, so the mods can just relocate their threads, instead of having to put them in dust n bones and then try to justify their actions. If there was a dedicated section, there would not be any debate about censorship shit or nothin, and the moaners and whiners would have their own hangout! rock3

Are you serious?

100%

He doesn't look or talk like some fuck like Larry The Cable Guy, so what the fuck is the problem?

Please, I would like to hear what you have to say about this.

The only difference between Axl and Larry The Cable Guy at this point is 100 lbs and cornrows.

Are you serious?

100%

He doesn't look or talk like some fuck like Larry The Cable Guy, so what the fuck is the problem?

Please, I would like to hear what you have to say about this.

The only difference between Axl and Larry The Cable Guy at this point is 100 lbs and cornrows.

Ok there buddy. Give me some reasons to why you think this?

This bullshit is really beginning to tire me. Axl looks much cooler now than he used to in 1992 etc. He used to dress like a fuckin' tool in shitty hotpants and things like that... but wait... THAT'S ROCK N' ROLL! No it's gay.

Tell me is there a forum out there, which actually supports GN'R? :sleeper::sleeper:

post of the year.

There should be a "Bitch Slap Rappin" forum section for all the whiners, so the mods can just relocate their threads, instead of having to put them in dust n bones and then try to justify their actions. If there was a dedicated section, there would not be any debate about censorship shit or nothin, and the moaners and whiners would have their own hangout! rock3

That is a great idea!!!!!!!!!

Seriously thats a mint idea!!

DO IT!

Seriously thats a mint idea!!

DO IT!

They could already do that in the pre-1994 and DNB floders.

But if there is one truism of internet cupcakes, they are attention whores. And they will always want to stir shit up in the most visible folder of a site...like this one.

Oh, I know. They are not cupcakes. They are ust "stating their opinion".

Uh-huh.

I don't care that he doesn't dance like he use to, he's Axl Rose. He created Guns N' Roses, he constructed amazing albums, he reconstructed a band that fell apart, and now he's back on top as some say. Well, to me he has always been on top, and no matter what he does now, nothing could ever change that.

Clyde and Cranston