Axl's dancing is EMBARASSING

OTHAFA

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it on mute and laughed.

It is pretty funny when you watch it that way. :lol:

Almost looks like some guy who's trying to imitate Axl, but not really getting it right. And whatever he's doing with his hand, reminds me of something from a Jay-Z vid.

But you know, it's a much different experience when you see him live. He looks great up there in person. ;)

You think that was GAY?... watch this guy! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXCJ4XE9FE8

mate...what is Duff an Slash doing on stage with this wanker?? how bizzare to see part of the greatest band on earth with a tosser like him...its like welcome to the biggest faker show.

Not talking about the music , cause its not that bad..not wonderful but ok...but seriously this is their lead singer??? :shocked:

in regards to Axls moves, the guys actually enjoying his own music. I like to see that, not some wooden performance or something shown to the extreme like the other dipshit.

Edited by Voxy

Dudes, you moan at him for not being very active at download.. now you're moaning at him for putting an effort into it!! Make your mind up ;)

I like his dancing, it's original and he does what he likes.

I've always loved Axl's dancing!! It's so funny, cute, adorable. I can't describe it!! :wub:

I'll admit it. He sucks as a dancer!! :lol: But he just moves on stage because that's what he feels like doing, and I think it's great. It's original. It's Axl!! rock3

He is not a dancer. He's a singer, and he moves the way he wants. There are a lot of singers that dance while they sing, and that's what they feel, and it's ok!! THEY ARE FUCKING SINGERS, NOT DANCERS!!!! :angry:

People, he is not Shakira!! It hurts to say this but Shakira right now sells because she's a great dancer, but in the past she wasn't. When she used to sing in spanish, all we could say about her was "what a voice, great lyrics" Seriously, when I was younger I was a big fan of her, but now, she's just a dancer!! And I don't want that in Axl. I want him to move the way he feels like in the moment, and enjoy!! :D

Keep moving your bombom Axl!! :kiss:

Edited by sarsura

This thread is embarassing!

Could you imagine if Axl read this... How sad would he think his fans are if this is what we talk about!

You bitch that he dances and you'd bitch if he didn't.... What the hell is he meant to do?

Dude, Axl can't win. He could be up there playing his ass off, like he did every gig of this last tour, and look, these mother fuckers find something to complain about. The only way they would be satisfied would be, if the old band got back together. :rolleyes:

Could you imagine if Axl read this... How sad would he think his fans are if this is what we talk about!

You bitch that he dances and you'd bitch if he didn't.... What the hell is he meant to do?

Dude, Axl can't win. He could be up there playing his ass off, like he did every gig of this last tour, and look, these mother fuckers find something to complain about. The only way they would be satisfied would be, if the old band got back together. :rolleyes:

And beleive me!! They'd still bitch about something!! <_<

He really isn't even dancing

that's how i see it. i don't think he's thinking "i'm gonna bust some sweet dance moves here". i think he just does what he feels. i got no problem with it.

put on your UYI I DVD and watch "Bad Obsession", he does the same stuff.

And beleive me!! They'd still bitch about something!! <_<

Oh, no doubt about it.

mate...what is Duff an Slash doing on stage with this wanker?? how bizzare to see part of the greatest band on earth with a tosser like him...its like welcome to the biggest faker show.

Not talking about the music , cause its not that bad..not wonderful but ok...but seriously this is their lead singer??? :shocked:

in regards to Axls moves, the guys actually enjoying his own music. I like to see that, not some wooden performance or something shown to the extreme like the other dipshit.

great post! ......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

one thing comes to mind...... FRAUD!

Yeah cuz God forbid Scott Weiland should act and move like Scott Weiland, he's ripping Scott Weiland off!! :shocked:

you should really look up what Fraud means.

Edited by moreblack

Yeah cuz God forbid Scott Weiland should act and move like Scott Weiland, he's ripping Scott Weiland off!! :shocked:

axl ripping weiland off??????????????????? thats like saying jordan ripped off labron james, or dan marino ripped of peyton manning?

come on bro....

axl ripping weiland off??????????????????? thats like saying jordan ripped off labron james, or dan marino ripped of peyton manning?

come on bro....

who said anything about Axl?

come on bro....

who said anything about Axl?

oh sorry, i forgot i was horrible at noticing obvious implications :rolleyes:

honestly, what are those cartoon drawings at your sig?

Edited by ohmygod

Guest cherry_bomb

He really isn't even dancing

that's how i see it. i don't think he's thinking "i'm gonna bust some sweet dance moves here".

:rofl-lol: awesome.

i agree though, its not forced, the rhythm just gets him!!

What a fucking retarded thread. "Boo wahh! Axl doesn't dance the way I want him to dance." Jesus Murphy. Honestly, this is such a fucking crybaby forum sometimes, and that is what is truly embarrassing. The fact that you could be embarrassed by something so small and insignificant is laughable. If Axl stood still, you'd whine, if he started break dancing and singing at the same time with more rasp than ever, you'd whine. If Axl invited someone up on stage to try to sing with him, you'd whine.

Just rename this forum to 'Guns N' Roses - Whining & Bitching' - Yeah, I know, not very original, but it doesn't have to be when these dumbfuck topics start popping up. If you really care what other people think of you just because your favourite frontman dances a certain way, you are a very self-conscious individual.