San Diego show...

tippin

Where's everyone sitting? Is it gen admis. only? When I go to the websight, it gives a large gen admission area, and then the regular arena seating on the loge and plaza levels. I want to sit back and enjoy it, but I want to be able to see everything going on. Should I just get the general admission tix? What's everyone doing?

Sorry mods.....I know it's the wrong section, but I need advice. Please let it live to get some help before moving it.

the entire floor is GA, if you want to enloy the show and see everything without being murdered, lol go to the stands, get some either on the side or straight ahead, the following is what i recomened for you...

sandiegogx0.jpg

anywhere in the red areas I have circled, section 13 and 14 or section 1 and 24 would be prime seating for you

the 2 yellow lines show that anywhere in those areas you can see the whole show, not just half the stage or half the members, I assumed you would like that....

hope this helps, good luck!

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

the entire floor is GA, if you want to enloy the show and see everything without being murdered, lol go to the stands, get some either on the side or straight ahead, the following is what i recomened for you...

sandiegogx0.jpg

anywhere in the red areas I have circled, section 13 and 14 or section 1 and 24 would be prime seating for you

the 2 yellow lines show that anywhere in those areas you can see the whole show, not just half the stage or half the members, I assumed you would like that....

hope this helps, good luck!

Gunsguy

Thanks man! I know we have our differences, but I really appreciate the info. You goin to the show? If you are, i'll take you out and buy you a drink!

I am not 100% sure if I will be there, I will let you know closer to the date...

cheers m8t!

gunsguy

Cool.

I have GA tickets... the last show I saw there was GA and it was pretty good. Also, there's a bar off to the side, so it's easy to step out and grab a beer without missing anything!

• 4 weeks later...