You Could Be Mine, most adrenaline pumping GNR song?

GNR 1991

I am new here. I love Guns N' Roses obviously. I am from CA, 15, and I have longhair like Axl circa 1992. Anyways, about the song, You Could Be Mine. What do you guys think? I seriously think it is one of, if not there best song. It is very adrenaline pumping, and has just the right tune. Most adrenaline pumping song from GNR? I think so. BTW, if this isn't supposed to be here, feel free t move it. I couldn't find a place, like for introductions, for new users, like myself. I look forward to this forum, it is already awesome.

Thanks.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should of been posted in the My World section but i agree with your post 100%

:confused: but its about gnr...

True but it is also about his preferences, for example his favourite song. So if i was to make a topic about My favourite song i would put it in My World

Edited by Calm Like A Bomb

Sorry about talking about my hair. I thought I would point that out, lol.

Thanks for the replies guys. Maybe this shouldn't be here? Not sure.

:lol: no problem 'bout the hair thing i was just joking.....

and i dunno if its in the right section....kinda confused but im sure nobody's gonna move it so you did good :D

if you're gonna post about music artists other then gnr tho post in the my world section ;) B)

Yeah I have had my hair long since 2004. It is a little past shoulder length now, I want it like Axl's from like 1991/1992. I need to straighten it too. And change my hair color. But about the song......

I said you, could be minnnnnnee

But your way out of liiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnneeeeee

With your bitch slap rappin'

And your cocaine tongue

You get nuthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn.. DONE

I said you, could be MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest cherry_bomb

Amazing song OF COURSE! ...........but the most adrenaline pumping, well in my opinion is this...... Perfect Crime check it out ........also I think WTTJ tops YCBM "adrenaline"-wise :P

Kannon.

WTTJ is not an addrenaline pumping song or i dont think it is

:shocked: you never seen it live?

Amazing song OF COURSE! ...........but the most adrenaline pumping, well in my opinion is this...... Perfect Crime check it out ........also I think WTTJ tops YCBM "adrenaline"-wise :P

Kannon.

Word man :drevil: WTTJ-Hammerstein 5-12-06 most surreal moment of my life probably :krider:

Kannon.

*just thinking of the opening riff gives me chills :P*

Edited by kannon21

Guest cherry_bomb

Kannon.

Word man :drevil: WTTJ-Hammerstein 5-12-06 most surreal moment of my life probably :krider:

Kannon.

too right, the extended opening notes to WttJ is just.... :wub: makes my womb skip a beat

Kannon.

Kannon.

too right, the extended opening notes to WttJ is just.... :wub: makes my womb skip a beat

yeah, me too :wub:

Amazing song OF COURSE! ...........but the most adrenaline pumping, well in my opinion is this...... Perfect Crime check it out ........also I think WTTJ tops YCBM "adrenaline"-wise

Kannon.

Kannon.

yeah, me too :wub:

Totally! Let alone when The Man gently asks...."DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUUUCK YOUUU AAAAAAAAAAARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:wub:

Kannon.

I 'd say in order of most adrenaline pumping:

You Could Be Mine

Double Talkin' Jive

Perfect Crime

But YCBM was the greatest live song when Guns N' Roses played it. This band can play it pretty well but just not the same. In reference to Perfect Crime, is it just me or is anybody else scratching their head wondering why it wasn't a standard song for every show?

Sorry about talking about my hair. I thought I would point that out, lol.

No need to say sorry. I liked the extra detail :P

I wish I had like that but my school doesn't allowed it -_-:anger:

That's fucked up, your school has no right to dictate your hairstyle :anger: It's just an educational centre, not a way of life. ON TOPIC: Live, YCBM is absolutely incredible, both times I saw it it got me going mental (mind you so did the full set :P).