Top 5 Rock Albums

wasted

My Top 5

1. Back in Black - AC/DC - Untouchable, although it's old it still kicks the ass of every other record in just about any genre. Everyone likes it from GNR to the Fun Loving Criminals.

2. Sticky Fingers - The Rolling Stones - A rock pop masterpiece with all the hits everyone's heard plus the best of the rest.

3. Appetite for Destruction - You know who - Even in terms of longevity alone this should be in the top 100 records of all time. For some reason it often gets over looked for rubbish like Radiohead.

4. Angel Dust - Faith No More - Invented Nu-metal, one of the best albums of the 90s. A truely ground breaking album.

5. The White Album - The Beatles - Mixes rock classics like Helter Skelter with timeless oddities. Still sounds contemporary today.

Sorry, I didnt know that thread existed. I should have guessed. I'm new.

Only difference is I meant your personal Top 5 rather than what you think should be up there. Dylan and Zep should be up there ahead of FNM on a more general list.

Ain't Life Grand is great. I like Izzy's 177 Degrees as well - Pure qulaity.

These are albums that is I don't have I just go in ang buy them again. I bought AFD again other day just cos I didnt have it with me.

I've been buying less and less new music just classic albums that I think I need. Like I wanna get Tattoo You buy the Stones for Black Limosine.

New bands have to be the shiznit to get me to part with cash when theres so much I havent got which I no I need.

Powerage by DC as well.

Excuse me, but could you please show me to what that thread has to do with Rock?

Excuse me, but will you think before you post? You seem to just be trying to be a smart ass which I guess is cool if you think its cool to be an ass to someone on the internet. ;) I only posted the link because it is almost the exact same topic as this one and I thought the responses would be interesting to whoever posted this thread. Since its a GNR board its a given that most of the responses would be rock albums, so the responses would more then likely be relevant to this one. Also since that topic is only 3 days old I figured the info would still be relevant and informative.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Excuse me, but could you please show me to what that thread has to do with Rock?

Excuse me, but will you think before you post? You seem to just be trying to be a smart ass which I guess is cool if you think its cool to be an ass to someone on the internet. ;) I only posted the link because it is almost the exact same topic as this one and I thought the responses would be interesting to whoever posted this thread. Since its a GNR board its a given that most of the responses would be rock albums, so the responses would more then likely be relevant to this one. Also since that topic is only 3 days old I figured the info would still be relevant and informative.

To me, it's a huge difference. And I don't appreciate the majority of music being disregarded.

To me, it's a huge difference. And I don't appreciate the majority of music being disregarded.

That would make sense if I posted the link to this thread in the other one. But since most of the music in that thread was rock music it fits here. But lets say in the other thread people were only posting rap and I posted a link to it here in a "rock" topic, well then I would understand. But of course thats not the way it was. ;)

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

That would make sense if I posted the link to this thread in the other one. But since most of the music in that thread was rock music it fits here. But lets say in the other thread people were only posting rap and I posted a link to it here in a "rock" topic, well then I would understand. But of course thats not the way it was. ;)

Whatever, I just care about details more than others such as yourself.

6。 Walk On - Neil Young - Classic, classic, classic.

7. Generation Terrorists - Manic Street Preachers - Rocking with intelligence never sounded so cool.

8. The Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker - The real deal.

9. Mother's Milk - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sexy mexican maid, nuff said.

10. Like A Prayer - Madonna - Life is a mystery...

Never thought Utube FNM. Thnaks. There goes my weeked.

There's always an easy way out!