I'm listening to Skid Row for the first time...

Axl_morris

Okay, after seeing Sebastian 3 times this year at GNR shows, and I love the guys cheesy rock n' roll presence. So I couldn't find any albums with his new band so I went and bought a Skid Row album.

It's actually quite good, very similer to the band he has now though, I thought. I mean the music has the same style.

I mean they touch nothing on Guns, but it's very ACDC/Van Halen like.

How populer were they? I know the opened for Guns back in old days, but how big were they?

Edited by Axl_morris

what about Sebastian Bachs band that was touring with GNR, have they got an album out?

I know they have Angel Down in October.

I thought was coming out this month :unsure:

I guess it's been delayed.

Well he has two albums under his name called Bring 'Em Bach Alive (live in Japan ('98) album with the some new tracks) and Bach To Basics (cover album ('01)), and they were with a different lineup (I don't know how different, maybe have been completely different or some current members may play). Really they haven't had an album of their own material yet.

Edited by LCG

what about Sebastian Bachs band that was touring with GNR, have they got an album out?

I know they have Angel Down in October.

I thought was coming out this month :unsure:

I guess it's been delayed.

Well he has two albums under his name called Bring 'Em Bach Alive (live in Japan ('98) album with the some new tracks) and Bach To Basics (cover album ('01)), and they were with a different lineup (I don't know how different, maybe have been completely different or some current members may play). Really they haven't had an album of their own material yet.

Yeah he said he was hoping for an October release at Wembley 29th. They played some new songs, haha, sounded all the same to me but good headbanging stuff.

You asked how popular Skid Row was. Well, they were the first heavy metal band to have their cd debut at #1. Slave To The Grind was the album. Subhuman Race isn't that bad, it's just not as good as the previous 2. According to Dave and Rachel-whom i personally know- Subhuman Race was mostly a Bach cd. We won't get into all of that shit though.

They were very big in the late 80's and early 90's. Their 1st 2 albums are great. Good hard rock with no keyboards.

No keyboards? There's lots of keyboards in the first album, some in the second.

They suck ass in any case, I strongly dislike 'Skid Row', and 'Slave to the Grind' is good, but not great at all.