Motley Crue

adnan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Motley Crue. One of my favourite bands. I don't know why people don't like them. Vince back in the day was a fucking awsome frontman, Mick is a totally underrated guitarist and the other 2 are just legends anyway. Too Fast For Love is probably my favourite Crue album. It's quite Glam and pop as well as rock. It's a fucking cool album.

Most people hate Vince Neil. Why? Fuck knows. He's fucking awsome. Considering all the shit he went through aswell. If you read the chapter in The Dirt about Skylar his daughter i'm sure most people would understand why he went off the rails a bit. Thats really sad. But hey he bounced back!

dude that chapter is one of the saddest things i think i ever read. that whole book is awesome

also, sweetness you won't be dissappointed - last year they had a psycho circus theme that included more pyro than any band i've ever seen, strippers, midgets, firebreathing roadies, and motorcycles. doesn't get too much better than that

Yeah I saw one of those shows on TV. I have this big ass HD TV so we get all of these bonus HD channels and one of them was showing a Motley Crue concert. It was fucking awsome

Guest Sweet_Emotion

i like motley crue! but the more i listened to them the more their music got boring. they dont have anything that would keep me listening for a long while! and they end up annoying me really!

I love the crue! But they do have some particularaly cheesy music on each album that I don't like. All that is pretty much evened out though with kickass stuff like Dr. Feelgood, Kickstart.., and Don't Go Away Mad.. :heart:

Yeah, the Dr. Feelgood album they were all cleaned up and drug free so no wonder that got such good write ups. Meh, i prefare the earlier stuff. Shout and TFFL

I love the crue! But they do have some particularaly cheesy music on each album that I don't like. All that is pretty much evened out though with kickass stuff like Dr. Feelgood, Kickstart.., and Don't Go Away Mad.. :heart:

Yeah, the Dr. Feelgood album they were all cleaned up and drug free so no wonder that got such good write ups. Meh, i prefare the earlier stuff. Shout and TFFL

same here, i love their early stuff but Dr. Feelgood kicked ass

cheesyness kicks ass IMO

hair metal rules rock1