2 opening acts for Las Vegas shows!

Darth Vader

5 more days till the GNR Tour starts! And still no opening act? As far as I know it will be 2 opening acts I just don’t know who…

I found the info @ the Hard Rock Board. Sorry I would give the link but I am blocked here at work. I m sure someone can find it, it’s on the hard rock page.

Do any of u know who the 2 bands are :question:

5 more days till the GNR Tour starts! And still no opening act? As far as I know it will be 2 opening acts I just don’t know who…

I found the info @ the Hard Rock Board. Sorry I would give the link but I am blocked here at work. I m sure someone can find it, it’s on the hard rock page.

Do any of u know who the 2 bands are :question:

There's no info. on an opening act besides someone who posted on their message board that there are going to be 2. It's 4 days before the first show and nothing about an opening or not. Not surprising I guess.

sorry guys, i didnt want to start a new thread... but ill post here... does anybody knows whats the joint capacity?????

I think 1,500.

Still shows tix available for Sunday but Saturday is sold out.

How about Seigrfied and Roy?.....no, thats not gonna work is it.

Seriously, its probably the same opener they had in Europe. BFMV and Sebastian Bach unless they are booked elsewhere.

It looks like BFMV starts a tour later this week, then they go back to Europe the end of October, according to their website. I'm not sure about Bach though.

Bach and BFMV would be great :)

Bach would be great! Not that thrilled with BFMV... :confused:

Saw them at the Hammerstein on 5/17/06......the only night in NY that Izzy played. They were amazing but BFMV was horrible and Baz doesn't really have a voice anymore. He pretty much just screeches.