Inland Invasion webcast!

Zint

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys quick important question.

I have a fuckin download limit and only 500 mb left, will that be enough to watch the webcast, how much mb will i need to watch it? any suggestions?

please help me, it´s half 8 in the morning here rock3

i doubt it but wait until you see people here posting that gnr on on stage then start your stream

I have a fuckin download limit and only 500 mb left, will that be enough to watch the webcast, how much mb will i need to watch it? any suggestions?

LOL dload limit...wtf kinda welfare internet u have? :P LOL thats too funny...LOL

yeah..just watch for the postings to come flying up..THEY ARE STARTING or something like that...dont worry..this board will crash when they start :) so if it goes down and you cant access it...click PLAY :D

Edited by ASLayerAODsk

shouldn't matter, but it streams at 340 kbits a sec, a kbit is 1/8 of a kbyte, a kbyte is 1/1000 of a megabyte, so do the math.

What, did they run out of bad interviews to show or something?

:lol::lol: !!..

heres the off spring song again.. :lol: !!..

---------

it sucks how there not on yet for us, but imagine how much more it must for the people waiting at the venue..

Maybe a few more people will now understand why "we" complain about the delays :<

How was the sound during the other bands sets? I don't wanna endure another Rock In Rio.

Sound was good for every other band at RiR. It is GNR's sound guys that can't ever seem to get a mix right, or have a gig go off without major audio problems.

Sound was good for every other band earlier, but that doesn't mean the GNR sound guys won't find a way to screw it up anyway.