Inland Invasion webcast!

Zint

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKING INCREDIBLE SHOW!!!!!!! rock3

AXL ROCKED, AND I DON'T CARE WHAT SOME MIGHT SAY, BUT THE WHOLE BAND SOUNDS BETTER AFTER EVERY SHOW, IT SEEMS.

IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE, AND I'M STILL HOPING THAT GUNS WILL ONE DAY COME TO ROMANIA FOR A SHOW (YEAH, LIKE THAT'S EVER GOING TO HAPPEN...)

UNTILL THEN THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM...IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN THAT GUNS ARE LIVE ON THE WEB...

SO THANK YOU FANS AND THANK YOU GUNS 'N ROSES FOR AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT!

How many people have actually been to a show this year that are posting things like: "Greatest show of '06", etc, etc?

If memory serves correctly, opening night at Hammerstein was just as good, in fact, much better being there LIVE! Most of the other videos of shows I've seen are just as good.

GNR in 2006 is just plain good live. Doesn't matter what show you catch :D

This show was no better, or worse, than any other show in '06.

Well, I was there for all four Hammerstein shows, and I still think this one topped them. I think the band was much tighter - especially Ron (who was a little "lost" during the Hammerstein shows if you recall - but was totally comfortable during this show) - and Axl's voice was at the top of his game. However, I do agree that the Hammerstein show where they played CITR was awesome.

How many people have actually been to a show this year that are posting things like: "Greatest show of '06", etc, etc?

If memory serves correctly, opening night at Hammerstein was just as good, in fact, much better being there LIVE! Most of the other videos of shows I've seen are just as good.

However, I do agree that the Hammerstein show where they played CITR was awesome.

What? :huh:

However, I do agree that the Hammerstein show where they played CITR was awesome.

Second that! :huh:

She probably meant TWAT kiddies. :lol:

yep a secret concert all of us New Yorkers went to!!! :wub:

She meant TWAT duh! ;)

Kannon.

Heh...I knew that! :shades:

*slaps himself*

Heh...I knew that! :shades:

*slaps himself*

Yes, I meant TWAT.

Hey, it's 4:39am .... :kiss:

I don't know about you guys,but aside from the decent audio,the visuals were just awful.Most of the time,it was more less a blur.So my question is ... Are there any decent pictures yet? Screenshots? Anything?

Was something wrong with your connection I guess. My picture was very clear

i guess is your connection or the ISP. We are getting good quality both audio and visually...

I don't know about you guys,but aside from the decent audio,the visuals were just awful.Most of the time,it was more less a blur.So my question is ... Are there any decent pictures yet? Screenshots? Anything?

Was something wrong with your connection I guess. My picture was very clear

Is it just me or does Axl seem to struggle vocally through "Better" each time they play it?? My girlfriend and i were watching the webcast and i think it was after "Out To Get Me" they played "Better" which she has heard a million times through me and even knowing my love for Axl she turned to me and said that it really sounded awful :no: and honestly it was hard to disagree with her.I told her that it seems that for whatever reason he seems to struggle with that song live - it is almost like he's out of breath or trying to catch up to the lyrics...it's disheartening to me since it's a new song and my favorite of the new songs and i know that it will be a staple of the live shows from here on out.It just hurts me to hear Axl sounding like he can't hit the notes that are in the studio version.I have yet to hear just an excellent live version of this song through and through from all of the live shows of 2006.I hope i'm wrong and that someone can point me towards a great version,but until then this is going to be a problem that nags me..............Peace -B :no::no::no:

Is it just me or does Axl seem to struggle vocally through "Better" each time they play it?? My girlfriend and i were watching the webcast and i think it was after "Out To Get Me" they played "Better" which she has heard a million times through me and even knowing my love for Axl she turned to me and said that it really sounded awful :no: and honestly it was hard to disagree with her.I told her that it seems that for whatever reason he seems to struggle with that song live - it is almost like he's out of breath or trying to catch up to the lyrics...it's disheartening to me since it's a new song and my favorite of the new songs and i know that it will be a staple of the live shows from here on out.It just hurts me to hear Axl sounding like he can't hit the notes that are in the studio version.I have yet to hear just an excellent live version of this song through and through from all of the live shows of 2006.I hope i'm wrong and that someone can point me towards a great version,but until then this is going to be a problem that nags me..............Peace -B :no::no::no:

I actually think Better was really good tonight. Leaps and bounds ahead of the shocker he sang at Rock AM Ring not so long ago. Was probably my personal highlight of the show.