Inland Invasion webcast!

Zint

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I did notice KROQ still has the band listed.

Not really taking the piss. I haven't been keeping up with the updates made on gnronline. I decided to drop in yesterday and was expecting to see Sept 23rd up there, as it was the first show announced and probably is the most significant one so far. Like, if any show is going to be listed it will be this one. It's a bit odd that they omitted it. It couldn't have been an oversight.

But yes, it is gnronline and the sad truth is that a radio station's website is more reliable for GN'R news than the band's own page.

ermm

i cant get it to work

i have all the components needed but none of the concerts i click on work,,,, it ay

ready.. then i click play then it says opening, but then nothing happens

Click on the link and from the list on the left...highlight Austin City Limits and click on "watch now"...you should be able to see today's live webcast of that concert.

It won't work if I use Firefox. When I use IE it starts to work but then tells me I need to obtain a license to view the material, which I haven't tried yet.

I assume you will need IE to make this work, or a WMP plugin if you use another browser. The show will be broadcast via WMP.

I don't know if any of this will help you though, GNRfan001. :unsure:

It won't work if I use Firefox. When I use IE it starts to work but then tells me I need to obtain a license to view the material, which I haven't tried yet.

I assume you will need IE to make this work, or a WMP plugin if you use another browser. The show will be broadcast via WMP.

I don't know if any of this will help you though, GNRfan001. :unsure:

that may have been the problem i am using firefox... i will try the sbc dsl browser and ie next thanks

ill tell u if something gos wrong

I watched a bit now (not Petty, someone else on right now). The picture kinda sucks. It's like it's in slow motion. It's not horrible or anything, but still a bit annoying. Hopefully it'll be normal speed for GN'R's show. If it is like this I can live with it though, I am just being picky. The sound was good, however.

We've not had a truly great 2006 pro shot yet. RIR was total garbage thanks to the sound mix, the camera work was also subpar. In short, it was unwatchable. Rock AM was great but the camera work sort of blew. I thought it was way too frantic, a second of Axl, then a second of Thal, two seconds of Brain, flash to Finck for a second, back to Axl. You couldn't get into any of their performances. I realize I'm being picky, it just amazes me sometimes how something that is supposed to be "professional" just isn't quite so. If a guitarist is doing a solo focus on him for the entire thing, god dammit. It's not rocket science.

Edited by KBear

Just saw this on Blabbermouth and haven't seen it here yet - but may have missed it. I'll be watching.

AT&T Blue Room will stream KROQ's Inland Invasion concert — featuring performances by GUNS N' ROSES, ALICE IN CHAINS, PAPA ROACH, AVENGED SEVENFOLD, ATREYU, BUCKCHERRY, and BUCKCHERRY, among others — this weekend.

The live stream will begin at 2:00 p.m. PST on Saturday, September 23.

KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006 takes place at the Hyundai Pavillion at Glen Helen in Devore, California.

To watch the performances, go to this location the day of the show.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=58807

Edited by JimBobJoeJackJr

I watched a bit now (not Petty, someone else on right now). The picture kinda sucks. It's like it's in slow motion. It's not horrible or anything, but still a bit annoying. Hopefully it'll be normal speed for GN'R's show. If it is like this I can live with it though, I am just being picky. The sound was good, however.

We've not had a truly great 2006 pro shot yet. RIR was total garbage thanks to the sound mix, the camera work was also subpar. In short, it was unwatchable. Rock AM was great but the camera work sort of blew. I thought it was way too frantic, a second of Axl, then a second of Thal, two seconds of Brain, flash to Finck for a second, back to Axl. You couldn't get into any of their performances. I realize I'm being picky, it just amazes me sometimes how something that is supposed to be "professional" just isn't quite so. If a guitarist is doing a solo focus on him for the entire thing, god dammit. It's not rocket science.

Hopefully the picture quality will be on par...but I did notice the audio was quite good!

It would be nice to have an outstanding pro shot!

I check two pages back worth of posts. If I don't see anything I go ahead and post.

Thanks for not reaming me too hard.

Not hard enough? Bend over and grab your ankles. Kaneda, do your thing.