Inland Invasion webcast!

Zint

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine isn't working in Mozilla Firefox (not even showing that "Coming up at 4pm PST" screen)

But it's working (with that screen :D) in Internet Exploder.....

M.

yeah it's not working with my Firefox either <_< ....but it is with OPERA....you should get it man rock3 it's better than IE :vomit:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

:unsure: It's says "NOW PLAYING: GUNS N ROSES"

wtf?

they just want people to log in and watch it :krider: they're the main reason people are watching this online...when they ask people who they want to see the most, they say Guns N' Roses :krider: rock3rock3

\Kannon/.

Edited by kannon21

Mine isn't working in Mozilla Firefox (not even showing that "Coming up at 4pm PST" screen)

But it's working (with that screen :D ) in Internet Exploder.....

M.

yeah it's not working with my Firefox either <_< ....but it is with OPERA....you should get it man rock3 it's better than IE :vomit:

Kannon.

Just watching with IE right now, i think i'll stay there ;) It's working and stupid chicks are already on the screen :rofl-lol:

Pre-show:

Who are you here to see?

"maybe guns n' roses, i don't know...." - that bald AS fan..... :rofl-lol:

M.

But it's working (with that screen :D ) in Internet Exploder.....

M.

Kannon.

Just watching with IE right now, i think i'll stay there ;) It's working and stupid chicks are already on the screen :rofl-lol:

Pre-show:

Who are you here to see?

M.

He's gay anyways lol

Edited by appetite for illusions

But it's working (with that screen ) in Internet Exploder.....

M.

yeah it's not working with my Firefox either ....but it is with OPERA....you should get it man rock3 it's better than IE

Kannon.

Pre-show:

Who are you here to see?

M.

He's gay anyways lol

yep, he definitely like the cock :laugh:

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody's saying Gn'R!!!! rock3

\kannon/

EDIT***THAt MOm ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first concert in 20 years...went to this one just for GN'R!!!!!

Edited by kannon21

About jumpy.... It was the same with my screen, but then i chosed lower connection speed in /right click/plug-ins/options/performance ...... And now it runs smoothly at 128Kb/s ....

M.

Good idea. I mean, I'd rather watch at a higher bitrate, but I'd rather have smooth video than clear video.

It seems to have gotten better for now, but I'll keep that in mind if it gets bad later on (particularly during the GNR webcast... which I predict will crash the server haha)