STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

i h8 it when people say IV HEARD THE STUDIO VERSIONS!! how the fuck do you know there the finished deal? maybe there just other beta's (DEMO tracks) like we got 2 t.w.a.t ones and 2 i.r.s ones maybe these what you heard are more demo versions or maybe nothign different

anyays i cant listen to the clip coz you got to be logged in and i cant be fucked to register

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy thread but cool story. :)

Think it goes to show that sometimes you just have to say 'what the fuck' and go for it. There's nothing to lose by going into the building and just making an inquiry about the music being played outside. Probably would have gone nowhere, but would have been worth a try.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YZ0KDNDC - MegaUpload 100 MB video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2DTQWH2 MegaUpload *edited video* 39 MB

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...0D4BED9126EED7A *edited video* 39 MB

just if anyone wanted them...my internet speed is pretty sweet, so yeah, it was all very quick ^_^ ...again, Thanks Vicks rock3

Kannon.

*edit* The "edited" video is 26 seconds long and obviously doesn't repeat itself.

thanks!!

and im confused.. why cant he upload the video to his pc? :unsure:

Right the 2 things that suggest it is studio are:

1. The very steady voice

2. If you listen very closely at the end of the clip where the singing is, theres a sound that you dont hear live, its either orchestral arrangements or keyboards i think.

Listen very hard though.

Congratulations if it is real. I hope you enjoyed it.

But as for believing it, thats a different story. Given the security afforded to the most eagerly awaited album of all time, dont you think it is weird that somebody is publicly playing it for all to hear? Can you imagine Axl's reaction if it was caught by a journalist who broadcasted the studio version to the world?

I would love to believe it, but I am afraid 'the battery cut before a different version was heard' makes it very difficult indeed.

I am looking forward to the album, but alot of you are expecting something that possibly isnt there. I remember when I first bought AFD on vinyl, and realising that it is the best thing I had ever heard. I still maintain that to this day, nothing comes close to it. From the demo's, there are a few good songs, but there is certainly nothing that will sound as fresh as WTTJ or SCOM does after 20 years. Apologies if I sound negative, but I feel there will be more people dissapointed rather than ecstatic. Lets just enjoy it, whatever it may be. If it is just an average album, it is not the end of the world. When you have heard all the classic songs by GNR, you realise it is going to take something special to make something better than what you have already heard.

I believe you. I have no idea what I'd do if that happend to me. I've never heard someone else playing the leaked tracks, I'd just go mental and be in a state of shock. Very cool indeed. I wonder why this happened though???? :suspicious:

Oh God, I've just thought---What if The Blues or whatever is played everywhere from tall buildings--in places like London and busy cities. Everyone would hear it and be like 'What's that'? And if it's played almost everyday people would be intrigued...and then, there'd be posters put up...saying maybe the lyrics and a photo of the place it was played with text like 'Were you there??' or whatever...like, turned into a gimmik--a good gimmik. Like the artist Banksy or summat.

:mellow: Just my thoughts.

I believe you. I have no idea what I'd do if that happend to me. I've never heard someone else playing the leaked tracks, I'd just go mental and be in a state of shock. Very cool indeed. I wonder why this happened though???? :suspicious:

Oh God, I've just thought---What if The Blues or whatever is played everywhere from tall buildings--in places like London and busy cities. Everyone would hear it and be like 'What's that'? And if it's played almost everyday people would be intrigued...and then, there'd be posters put up...saying maybe the lyrics and a photo of the place it was played with text like 'Were you there??' or whatever...like, turned into a gimmik--a good gimmik. Like the artist Banksy or summat.

you should really lay down and get some rest

you should really lay down and get some rest

I've been assigned stuff to do for my art project, so, at the moment, I'm thinking all weirdly :drevil: