STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

no problem guys...I'll be ready to re-upload in 45 minutes when the DL limit is reached :laugh: .... :P

Kannon.

It's people like you that keep this forum ticking over. ;)

Just imagine the mega-activity on this forum the day we get a release-date for "Chinese Democracy" :D

i'll be sat here when cd is released playing it through the computer

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will buy 3 copies. One for my car, one for my home system and one for my OFFICE PC...

no problem guys...I'll be ready to re-upload in 45 minutes when the DL limit is reached :laugh: .... :P

Kannon.

It's people like you that keep this forum ticking over. ;)

Just imagine the mega-activity on this forum the day we get a release-date for "Chinese Democracy" :D

i'll be sat here when cd is released playing it through the computer

Thanks to those who re-uploaded the phone conversation, can't remember who i downloaded from exactly, and thanks to Mr Vics for the call. :)

Do you think maybe representatives from MTV were there to get a sneak preview of the album? The songs that were heard coming from the balcony are the song we (the fans) have been familliar with so far (The Blues, Madagascar, etc) from live performances/leaks, so maybe we can assume that because we've heard these songs live that these tracks were amongst the first ones to have been mastered, and thats why they were the only ones that were played. Does that make sense?

For example, Madagascar was heard being played, and we've heard a snippet of a studio version in a promotional clip from 2002, so maybe thats been ready since then? and maybe The Blues, etc have also been ready for a while now. :unsure:

Just some thoughts from someone trying to skive college :P

Monty

To everyone,

You're all very welcome! I'm glad you guys appreicate what I'm trying to share with you guys. (and I'm just going to ignore those few that are spending LOTS of time trying to devalue what has happened to me (us) these last couple days.

I wasn't going to let what happened to me on Monday afternoon just end there. I had (have) to find out more and I also wanted to add as much credibility to my original post as possible. I want you guys to be as excited about what I heard as I am!

Some of you don't know, but I also walked into the lobby/front desk of the building basically asking the same thing: I heard some loud music yesterday...what was it and where can I get it!? The girl was very nice and said that it would be hard to tell because several lables use that same balcony to review unreleased music.

So at the very least, my original post should be more believable than unbelievable now.

With that said, what I heard on Monday afternoon was the final product of Chinese Democracy (or at least those four songs) and it was being reviewed for something...for something very soon!

V~

P.S.

I think I could have done better when the girl from Promotions answered the phone. Oh well.

FIrst before someone thinks this is somehow bashing, i 100 % believe you, and the story

one thing about all this pickers, why did you here these songs, with these, i mean CD, blues, Maddy and Better, why only songs we already know, if they heard the full album trough does that probably mean that the last songs of the final tracklist are these songs, and we already know them????

FIrst before someone thinks this is somehow bashing, i 100 % believe you, and the story

one thing about all this pickers, why did you here these songs, with these, i mean CD, blues, Maddy and Better, why only songs we already know, if they heard the full album trough does that probably mean that the last songs of the final tracklist are these songs, and we already know them????

Who knows what they played before Better, which is when I started listening. The main reason why I chose to stand there and listen was to catch a "new" song that we've all yet to hear. But that didn't happen. I don't know why.

Maybe kesseli's right, they were reviewing only a few tracks to dicide which will be the first single, I think that's more likely than these four tracks being the last four on the album itself.

I just recorded the audio of the 25 second video I took. It's a little clearer, at least Axl's voice at the end, than the video I uploaded yesterday. (I still can't upload the video directly from my cell phone! Through USB, my laptop doesn't recognise my damn phone!)

Here's the link to the audio. You should listen to it with earphones and you'll notice that Axl's voice is Studio:

http://download.yousendit.com/21CBDE60316AF71B

Some of you don't know, but I also walked into the lobby/front desk of the building basically asking the same thing: I heard some loud music yesterday...what was it and where can I get it!?

Why didn't you just admit you heard the new Guns N' Roses songs, and ask what the hell that was all about?

Yeah I was actually wondering that too..

Maybe kesseli's right, they were reviewing only a few tracks to dicide which will be the first single, I think that's more likely than these four tracks being the last four on the album itself.

Axl most likely wouldn't release anything that he hasn't played live, or been bootlegged through fear of it getting out again. I wouldn't if I were him.