STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

Don't know if this will give Mrvics story anymore credit but about half hour ago ,i got off the phone to my cousin. The thing is he works for MTV U.K & he does video editing for a lot of the shows and general other stuff. I asked if MTV was doing anything in the coming months on guns. He said "Funny you asked that" He went onto exsplain that he's been working on (among alot of other things)clips of alot of the new Guns live footage,MAINLY OF THE NEW SONGS!!!

I asked him why he was doing this and he said that he doesn't get told much about what it gets used on but hes pretty sure that its obviously gonna be used for a program/show of some sort in the near future. I then asked why MTV would be at a record label & he thinks that if anything,it would be because they maybe arranging promotional work for something.

Don't know if this stokes the rumor fire even more or credits vic's story but i thought i better share wid you all.

gimme fuel gimme fire gimme that wich i desire..

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this will give Mrvics story anymore credit but about half hour ago ,i got off the phone to my cousin. The thing is he works for MTV U.K & he does video editing for a lot of the shows and general other stuff. I asked if MTV was doing anything in the coming months on guns. He said "Funny you asked that" He went onto exsplain that he's been working on (among alot of other things)clips of alot of the new Guns live footage,MAINLY OF THE NEW SONGS!!!

I asked him why he was doing this and he said that he doesn't get told much about what it gets used on but hes pretty sure that its obviously gonna be used for a program/show of some sort in the near future. I then asked why MTV would be at a record label & he thinks that if anything,it would be because they maybe arranging promotional work for something.

Don't know if this stokes the rumor fire even more or credits vic's story but i thought i better share wid you all.

Merck is working. It's coming!!!!! :P

Cool, wonder what they'd use the live footage of the new songs for, like a special on Chinese Democracy maybe? Anyone know of any other shows that were made to promote some band's upcoming album? :unsure:

Monty

FUCK these quick sharing files aint working for me!!!!!!!!

What happens?

Nevermind...My computer sucks, so I switch to another...Thanks! rock3

Cleaned up version of "The Blues":

http://s9.quicksharing.com/v/334379/Mrvics...ording.mp3.html

(not me who cleaned it so the cred goes to someone else)

Didn't Mr.Vics transfer the orginal recording to the computer...I read it on HTGTH

Thats what I wanna hear

I just recorded the audio of the 25 second video I took. It's a little clearer, at least Axl's voice at the end, than the video I uploaded yesterday. (I still can't upload the video directly from my cell phone! Through USB, my laptop doesn't recognise my damn phone!)

Here's the link to the audio. You should listen to it with earphones and you'll notice that Axl's voice is Studio:

http://download.yousendit.com/21CBDE60316AF71B

Reup please?

Here's the audio.

And it's only a little clearer becuase I used my digital voice recorder to record the audio from my cell phone video. Follow me? I just figured it would pick it up better than my Cannon camera.

Now listen to his vocals at the end with earphones, if you can, and it'll be clear that it's a studio recording.

For those who think it's Boston, then compare the two lines that he sings back-to-back and it'll become even more clear.

25 second clip with The Blues:

http://download.yousendit.com/25A6DE6A26667357

Phone conversation with Geffen/Interscope:

http://download.yousendit.com/A6F72E3371F9C011

V~

Thanks for posting that. I hate to say it but your digital voice recorder is awfully low-bitrate or something.

But yeah that's sure ain't Boston. People think it's Boston because Boston's the most common clear live recording (it's soundboard right?)