STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

Some of you don't know, but I also walked into the lobby/front desk of the building basically asking the same thing: I heard some loud music yesterday...what was it and where can I get it!?

Why didn't you just admit you heard the new Guns N' Roses songs, and ask what the hell that was all about?

Yeah I was actually wondering that too..

That's what I should have said to the girl from Promotions that you heard me talk to on the phone. That's where I think I could have done better...I should have forced her to confirm or deny that they were blasting the new guns as opposed to me pretending like I didn't know what I heard.

Edited by mrvics

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't be so hard on yourself....you did a fucking cool thing....well done man....

now go and phone her again...and stick her in the corner....until she breaks....just pretend that you're someone else that is....

Even though they were somewhat silent with details, great effort and well done for trying. I mean, just getting the recordings was good enough on their own, but attempting a call to Geffen to ask what was going on... you done us all a great favour. See, it's shit like this that makes me believe this album is ready to see the light of day. So you win, because this was quite a morale boost for us all. :D

Edited by Birdie

now go and phone her again...and stick her in the corner....until she breaks....just pretend that you're someone else that is....

I think if he asked her out he'd get further... ;)

Haha! LRok, we think alike.

After I talked the the front desk girl at the main lobby in person, I thought about going back and maybe asking her out, she was cute. Then, after a few dates, have her do a little work for us! :xmassrudolph: rock3

Edited by mrvics

vics you really are making this an intresting week! :D

You certainly are and thank you for sharing it with us and not HTGTH who are calling us the 'Retard Forum'.

I had a look there last night and I was suprised that they were so nasty about fellow Gunners!

Edited by axlsend

vics you really are making this an intresting week! :D

You certainly are and thank you for sharing it with us and not HTGH who are calling us the 'Retard Forum'.

I had a look there last night and I was suprised that they were so nasty about fellow Gunners!

Well this IS my "home" forum so this is the only place I thought about starting a thread. I jumped into HTGTH only after I realized how much they were discussing it over there. There were a couple members over there being jerks but only a couple and they didn't last very long.

And you're very welcome.

I think if he asked her out he'd get further... ;)

Haha! LRok, we think alike.

After I talked the the front desk girl at the main lobby in person, I thought about going back and maybe asking her out, she was cute. Then, after a few dates, have her do a little work for us! :xmassrudolph: rock3

My kinda brother. B)

Here today gone to hell hates us because they have nothing better to do and because the story broke on our board first and not theres.

Personally, i wouldn't blanket them like that. Most of them have been very supportive.

I am a member of both boards but I am more active here cause this forum is easier to overlook than the HTGTH-forum. Nothing to do with the people :D

I think this forum is easier to get round than HTGTH.

Yep, only reason I'm here. People on HTGTH seem cool...more than I can say for some people on here :P

Don't know if this will give Mrvics story anymore credit but about half hour ago ,i got off the phone to my cousin. The thing is he works for MTV U.K & he does video editing for a lot of the shows and general other stuff. I asked if MTV was doing anything in the coming months on guns. He said "Funny you asked that" He went onto exsplain that he's been working on (among alot of other things)clips of alot of the new Guns live footage,MAINLY OF THE NEW SONGS!!!

I asked him why he was doing this and he said that he doesn't get told much about what it gets used on but hes pretty sure that its obviously gonna be used for a program/show of some sort in the near future. I then asked why MTV would be at a record label & he thinks that if anything,it would be because they maybe arranging promotional work for something.

Don't know if this stokes the rumor fire even more or credits vic's story but i thought i better share wid you all.

Don't know if this will give Mrvics story anymore credit but about half hour ago ,i got off the phone to my cousin. The thing is he works for MTV U.K & he does video editing for a lot of the shows and general other stuff. I asked if MTV was doing anything in the coming months on guns. He said "Funny you asked that" He went onto exsplain that he's been working on (among alot of other things)clips of alot of the new Guns live footage,MAINLY OF THE NEW SONGS!!!

I asked him why he was doing this and he said that he doesn't get told much about what it gets used on but hes pretty sure that its obviously gonna be used for a program/show of some sort in the near future. I then asked why MTV would be at a record label & he thinks that if anything,it would be because they maybe arranging promotional work for something.

Don't know if this stokes the rumor fire even more or credits vic's story but i thought i better share wid you all.

Cool. Thanks.