STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you tried texting it to someone, but have you tried emailing it to yourself?

by the way, I beleive ya.. i hope you get this thing figured out! That must have been a dream come true for this to happen.. when the music had stopped I would have made my way up that building, even if I had to punch out a few security guards :shades:

Alrght, I tried sending the pic to AF and apparently it's not going through.

SO, for now, until we figure out how to upload the video directly, I'm just going to take a damn video of the video with my little Cannon SD 500 to give my story some kind of cerdibility.

Here we go...

Ok, I have it on my pc. AF, pm me your e-mail address.

V~

Upload the video on yousendit.com

i know you tried texting it to someone, but have you tried emailing it to yourself?

by the way, I beleive ya.. i hope you get this thing figured out! That must have been a dream come true for this to happen.. when the music had stopped I would have made my way up that building, even if I had to punch out a few security guards :shades:

lol, I can see the newspaper headlines now. "Crazed fan breaks into geffen and steals copy of Chinese democracy, posts it on mygnrforum.com.

Great story Mr. Vics! Don't worry I am just as techinally incompetent with my cell phone as you are, haha. Patience is a virtue people. He wouldn't be going on this long if it wasn't true. rock2

patience a virtue? I'll say. Take a look at my pic, <<< thats me for the last ten years waiting for C D to come out.

I can't e-mail files from this phone, I double checked and I definitely can't. I tried attaching the vid to a multimedia message but it says the file is too large!!! Fuck. So i just took a video of the video and that should do for now.

And, believe me, I thought about going up there.

jc, did you get the pic to your phone?

I can't e-mail files from this phone, I double checked and I definitely can't. I tried attaching the vid to a multimedia message but it says the file is too large!!! Fuck. So i just took a video of the video and that should do for now.

And, believe me, I thought about going up there.

jc, did you get the pic to your phone?

nothing yet :(

SO, for now, until we figure out how to upload the video directly, I'm just going to take a damn video of the video with my little Cannon SD 500 to give my story some kind of cerdibility.

Here we go...

V~

That's exactly what I'm doing. It's 98 megs. The actual file on my phone is only 476kb and only 25 seconds long but, again, I had to take a video of it and I let it replay so you can see that the audio is actually from that cell phone vid...which turned out ot be 98megs and 60 seconds long. It's taking forever (only 6% complete). Will YouSendIt take it?

V~

Edited by mrvics

Great story Mr. Vics! Don't worry I am just as techinally incompetent with my cell phone as you are, haha. Patience is a virtue people. He wouldn't be going on this long if it wasn't true. rock2

patience a virtue? I'll say. Take a look at my pic, <<< thats me for the last ten years waiting for C D to come out.

The depressed guy drinking alone in your avatar? :rofl-lol:

Here we go...

V~

That's exactly what I'm doing. It's 98 megs. The actual file on my phone is only 476kb and only 25 seconds long but, again, I had to take a video of it and I let it replay so you can see that the audio is actually from that cell phone vid...which turned out ot be 98megs and 60 seconds long. It's taking forever (only 6% complete). Will YouSendIt take it?

V~

:question: did you just double quote yourself?

Here we go...

V~

V~

Yes, YouSendIt or Megaupload will take this no problem hon-

I have no reason to doubt mrvic. It sounds odd to me, but it is possible. Of course there is no way to determine weather or not they are actual GNR tracs, or someone elses handywork. I mean, for Christ sake, people have gone to extreme measures in the name of forgery. Agian, I have no reason to doubt mrvic...