STUDIO versions of The Blues, Maddy, Chinese Dem. and Better!

mrvics

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who Believe, no explanation is necessary; For those who don't, none will suffice

Very deep. But alas, true.

Thanks again Mr Vics for your hours of efforts with this one.

agreed, thanks man.

damn, you may be the first actual fan to hear these studio tracks.

It was unbelievable! Since I knew my phone couldn't record much, I ran back to the DMV to find a pen so I could take notes but the DMV closed at 5pm, while I was out there, so I actually stepped away for a minute or so during CD. But what is most memorable was the vocals on Maddy and the Blues. Definitely different from what we've heard live.

And since I couldn't record much or write shit down, I was frantically running things over and over in my heard so I would not forget by the time I got home. Like I said, you can't really be prepared for something like this.

Edit: Progress on 25 second video clip: 98% complete... Actually, again, it's a 60 second clip of the 25 second clip played on repeat.

Edited by mrvics

Let's stay on topic folks.

How's the upload going Mr. Vics?

stay on topic? what would you propose we talk about? 3 hours of waiting for a 20 second clip, well I don't see how we can stay on topic.

If you want to chat about another topic, then start another thread.

But hijacking this thread to exchange insults with members just because you're "waiting" isn't cool.

The solos, dude. Anything different about them?

I didn't notice anything different about the solos but keep in mind that I was really focused on the vocals. And, I was wound up in disbelief! So maybe since the solos didn't stand out as being different than what we've heard live, they were probably not changed much. The vocals, dude...fuckin' awesesome!

stay on topic? what would you propose we talk about? 3 hours of waiting for a 20 second clip, well I don't see how we can stay on topic.

But hijacking this thread to exchange insults with members just because you're "waiting" isn't cool.

you didn't answer my question. What shall we talk about?

You dont have to say anthing, just wait for the fucking clip :fuckyou:

Hmm... Well, take another look at my original post and if you have nothing on topic to add, then move on to the next thread.

Pretty simple, dontcha think?

Hmm... Well, take another look at my original post and if you have nothing on topic to add, then move on to the next thread.

Pretty simple, dontcha think?

gotta love the internet edicate nerds.