Axl must be tired of singing new songs to a dead crowd

Kaneda

It's plain to see that the new material, while awesome, isn't going over well in concert. All that will change when the Album is out and I bet Axl and Co. can't wait to finally start this new chapter in GNR history. Everything up to now has been somewhat confusing to fans and very disjointed. But once you put the new material out, the new GNR is official and Axl will gain the adoration he deserves.

Those going to see Guns N Roses in concert now should enjoy the Appetite set list as it will be the last time ever we hear such a heavy Appetite show from Axl Rose. While it's almost October and there's not much time left in 2006, I am somewhat confident it will see the light of day this year. Part of me thinks it has to, with the US tour and all, but I've felt that way every winter for the past 6 years. Is this it? Axl can you deliver?

To be fair, its not all on the crowd.

Axl has done a pretty piss poor job at crowd interaction and introduction of the songs.

Would it kill him to say "This is new tune, and its called 'Better'." Or "This is something called 'The Blues'."

But does he? No. So fans who have never heard them before leave the concert calling them "the song where Axl sings all high in the beginning" and "that one with the piano".

No good.

That is funny i was at hammeerstien and eveyrone was into the new songs

watch the webcast of inland the crowed was into the new songs

but its kinda harding being into new songs when 50% of the crowd has not heard them yet

go watch the vidoes of the UYI songs before UYI was released

the same thing that is happening now happened back them

nov rain got no reaction when it was played live fore uyi were put out

Would it kill him to say "This is new tune, and its called 'Better'." Or "This is something called 'The Blues'."

But does he? No. So fans who have never heard them before leave the concert calling them "the song where Axl sings all high in the beginning" and "that one with the piano".

No good.

YES it would kill him!!!!! Leave poor Axl alone!!!! Fuckin basher!!!! You're not a true fan!!! Leave the board now!!!! Axl is THE promotion master of the 21st century!!!!!!

Axl has done a pretty piss poor job at crowd interaction and introduction of the songs.

No good.

i agree, i'd like to know stuff like when he told New York that "Better" was a robin song

but this just goes to show that only people who are regular gnr forum members know whats happening

No good.

This is very true. He could at least hype them up a bit. "Off our album, Chinese Democracy, out soon fuckers!"

That is funny i was at hammeerstien and eveyrone was into the new songs

watch the webcast of inland the crowed was into the new songs

but its kinda harding being into new songs when 50% of the crowd has not heard them yet

go watch the vidoes of the UYI songs before UYI was released

the same thing that is happening now happened back them

nov rain got no reaction when it was played live fore uyi were put out

i was wondering that, the shows between May 1991 and September were all comprised mostly of unreleased material....