Guest Appearances On Chinese Democracy?

Tyler Drama

if any, my bets would be

Sebastian Bach on one or maybe two tracks

Brian May on a couple

maybe a new track with Alice Cooper

and I'm betting at least will one song on this album will have a female singer, either a duet or a background, I just don't know who I should think it is

Guest cherry_bomb
Do You Guys Think That There Will Be Any Guest Appearances On Chinese Democracy? In My Opinion, I Think That There Is A Slight Possability Of Sebastian Bach Being On The Album.

whats with the capitals at the start of every word, is it a code or something :suspicious:

Hmmm. Good question. Maybe. I hope it's not going to be any former basketball players.... :scared:

didn't Dizzy say Shaq was just jamming in a studio with him and some of the guys one day, not seriously laying down any tracks?

if Shaq is rapping on this album, it'll probably be the one track I won't be listening to every day for the next 13 years

Do You Guys Think That There Will Be Any Guest Appearances On Chinese Democracy? In My Opinion, I Think That There Is A Slight Possability Of Sebastian Bach Being On The Album.

I can see these people playing on it as guests

Baz

Brian May

Izzy

Buckethead

Dave Navaro (I bet there will be a re-worked version of OMG on it)

Martha Stewart

I don't think Baz will be on it seeing Axl and he just got back in touch since just before the NYC warm up shows. ;). Probably the same situation with Izzy, but didn't someone from the band mention that Izzy had been writing with them whilst on the european tour? :unsure:

Monty

I don't think Baz will be on it seeing Axl and he just got back in touch since just before the NYC warm up shows. ;). Probably the same situation with Izzy, but didn't someone from the band mention that Izzy had been writing with them whilst on the european tour? :unsure:

Monty

AGREE - enough of BAZ, wasn't good in Skid Row and is horrible now. Axl and Baz need to cut the cord or get a room and consummate their gay marriage.

I bet there will be no guest appearances on the album, including Brian May. Just as a side note, I'd love to hear MM cover the song 'Chinese Democracy'. I think it would rock. He said he was going to cover 'One In A Million' once.

Edited by Ions

I bet there will be no guest appearances on the album, including Brian May. Just as a side note, I'd love to hear MM cover the song 'Chinese Democracy'. I think it would rock. He said he was going to cover 'One In A Million' once.

MM?

Manson. Don't freak out, I just think it would be an interesting cover for various reasons.

Monty

AGREE - enough of BAZ, wasn't good in Skid Row and is horrible now. Axl and Baz need to cut the cord or get a room and consummate their gay marriage.

Congratulations as a newbie you just proved urself a complete fuck head. if u think Baz is bad u can fo pick up some bubllegum rock records and stay at home listening to them. Blink 182bitch.

MY MICHELLE MOTHERFUCKER!

Monty

Yes, i think thats right. Plus they did alot of recording since they have been together so I think there is a very good chance we will se both Izzy and Baz on CD.

MM?

Manson. Don't freak out, I just think it would be an interesting cover for various reasons.

i wouldn't mind seeing Manson as an opener for Guns. I've seen him 4 times and he puts on a good show. He's a fan of Axl too. He's also really one of the only controversial rockers to emerge since the Guns heyday.

I can see these people playing on it as guests

Baz

Brian May

Izzy

Buckethead

Dave Navaro (I bet there will be a re-worked version of OMG on it)

Martha Stewart

It is Bucketheads work on thea lbum, so I doubt hes a guest..

And Brian May plays on CITR, so yeah.

Izzy would be cool