"I'm SO FKn Pissed ... I want to fkn throw up!!"

Franchelle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you think Axl deliberately blew this gig out?

Was he pissed off one night and blurted out "thanks to the lame ass security at this gig we haven't even played yet,I'm outta here?".

It's a scheduling conflict,sometimes dates get juggled on a tour before the final itinerary is set in stone.

It's not uncommon,it's happened with other bands.

It's handled by the people who book the tour.

It's a drag when it happens,and I understand the disappointment.

Dumping on Axl for this one is unjustified.

STFU.

Cry me a fucking river.

Be happy he didn't cancel the show.

You people bitch and complain about everything fucking thing Axl does. First you people bitch and moan that the CD isn't out, so the guy postpones a few fucking shows so they can get the CD ready for release....and what do you do in return??? You bitch and moan because of the shows being postponed!

Well guess what....you can't have everything done your way.

Fuckin a.

wow..

do you feel all better now..

do you need your bottle of milk..

what the problem is..

if you set the show up on a date, it should be on that date.. :drevil:

she had every thing all set up to do this show, and it gets moved...

maybe your rich, and dont have a job or kids..

and, dont have to worry about stuff like that..

but, sounds like she did...

you gotta have patience to be a GNR fan so stop crying about the concert. the CD's about to come out and people have been waiting for it for years and if you don't care about the cd you don't care about the future of GNR.

I can totally understand this. I was already to go to the Greensboro show, got my day off of work, and it got changed for 2 day's later. So now I too am unable to go because I cannot get 11/2 off. I am pissed but damn i'm not gonna turn my back on a band that I have loved for 16 years. Atleast you have a couple of months to get things straight so you can go!

I feel for you, I was a victim of the Vancouver no show. I live about 17 hours away or more and He didn't make it and I was pissed, then Buckethead leaves and He was what I was excited about to begin with, now they are coming back closer to me than Vancouver and I can't go because I just got a new important job that will keep me working until Feb. so I can't go to this one. All because Axl wanted more time to Braid his hair instead of getting on a plane the night before or even the morning of the show. But I'll bootleg the CD when it comes out I'm sure it will be a decent album.

I feel for you, I was a victim of the Vancouver no show. I live about 17 hours away or more and He didn't make it and I was pissed, then Buckethead leaves and He was what I was excited about to begin with, now they are coming back closer to me than Vancouver and I can't go because I just got a new important job that will keep me working until Feb. so I can't go to this one. All because Axl wanted more time to Braid his hair instead of getting on a plane the night before or even the morning of the show. But I'll bootleg the CD when it comes out I'm sure it will be a decent album.

Shitty deal dude, you sound like such a loyal fan. :rolleyes:

I'm not a brain washed idiot. I don't have to be loyal to a musician who usually acts like a little kid. I can like his music without having my lips taped to his ass, plus there wouldn't be enough room with you and all the rest of the loyal fans suckling on it.

I'm not a brain washed idiot. I don't have to be loyal to a musician who usually acts like a little kid. I can like his music without having my lips taped to his ass, plus there wouldn't be enough room with you and all the rest of the loyal fans suckling on it.

If you like his music then buy it, cuz he might stop releasing it if people don't buy it...

Secondly it's not his fault you can't go to the gig this year is it?

LP

pay me back for the lost work hours and hotel and gas it took to get me to a riot, and I'll be a little more likely to purchase it. It's my way of getting a little revenge on your hero.

Lost work hours, aren't you allowed days off?

Still if it makes you feel better then go for it. I'm hoping it will be that good you'll have to buy it.

LP

What you need is a good dose of AGAINST ME!, try Re-Inventing Axl Rose

"We want a band that plays loud and hard every night,

And doesn't care how many people are counted at the door.

That would travel one million miles

and ask for nothing more than a plate of food and a place to rest."

If only ... if only ...

Cheer up, just have a look at your kids.

hahaha Franchelle, its your own fault...too bad for you the show got re-scheduled....

This is why I love Axl, he pisses the fans off...

Wow, here is one of the biggest pieces of shit I've seen on this board so far. Stupid, brainwashed loser hooray for tolerance!s who probably bought braided wigs the day after they seen Axl sporting one.

Hey you think you got it bad? i flew all the way from Ireland! GnR postponed it not even a week in advance and i couldnt change my flights/hotel booking, so had to travel to San Diego for such a short time man! not even a reason has been given. how much does that suck?

I wan't gonnA bother going...but, Then hyped myself up and made arrangements to go....

Asked for time off from work, scheduled a baysitter , the whole ten yards!!

I was just going to hit the sack for the night, to get ready for another work week..

.but, was excited and getting prepared , for atleast...

I had the show on Thursday to look forward to.......

AND WHAT DO I SEE!!?//... It's fkn rescheduled tILL FKn JAN!! :anger:

Bullshit!! My fkn Mother told me he would do this shit!! :fuckyou:

i'M soOOOO done WITH HIS aSS!! bITCH!!

hahaha Franchelle, its your own fault...too bad for you the show got re-scheduled....

This is why I love Axl, he pisses the fans off...

Wow, here is one of the biggest pieces of shit I've seen on this board so far. Stupid, brainwashed loser hooray for tolerance!s who probably bought braided wigs the day after they seen Axl sporting one.

haha :laugh::laugh:

I'm done!! I bought a $100 ticket!!

I'm gonna get my fkn money back and hope he fkn trips on the grates in January, that what!!

GOD!! I HAte him right Now!! :anger:

What are you, 10.. did somebody take your candy? Let it go... you act like he's never done this before? Like you're the only one who had ticket's, or the only one who ever bought tickets to a show that Axl didnt show up for.. atleast it was only rescheduled, yu didnt show up and he just not be there and you be out ya money.. fuckin grow up.. if you're big enough to buy ticket's to a gun's show, be big enough to wait til Jan. to see 'em.. if not, i'm sure Axl will find someway to perform without you there...

I'm done!! I bought a $100 ticket!!

I'm gonna get my fkn money back and hope he fkn trips on the grates in January, that what!!

GOD!! I HAte him right Now!! :anger:

What are you, 10.. did somebody take your candy? Let it go... you act like he's never done this before? Like you're the only one who had ticket's, or the only one who ever bought tickets to a show that Axl didnt show up for.. atleast it was only rescheduled, yu didnt show up and he just not be there and you be out ya money.. fuckin grow up.. if you're big enough to buy ticket's to a gun's show, be big enough to wait til Jan. to see 'em.. if not, i'm sure Axl will find someway to perform without you there...

That's absolutely right. Guns have and will always be unpredictable. End of story.