What rumored song

where's izzy?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Eulogy of a Broken Heart" is the song that's supposed to bring Gnr back.

then how about we get a single of a "big gun", instead of playing the same old set list every night.

if these 'big guns' are suppose to bring gnr back, fuck the advertising, just relsease one of the songs.

then how about we get a single of a "big gun", instead of playing the same old set list every night.

if these 'big guns' are suppose to bring gnr back, fuck the advertising, just relsease one of the songs.

You really want them to play another new one live before the album drops? It makes no sense to do that. The crowd doesn't respond to the new songs as well as the old material, and Axl isn't playing concerts for your bootlegging pleasure.

I'm happy for them to leave the setlist the way it is until the album is released. After that, maybe they can play some more of their own material. :)

You really want them to play another new one live before the album drops? It makes no sense to do that. The crowd doesn't respond to the new songs as well as the old material, and Axl isn't playing concerts for your bootlegging pleasure.

I'm happy for them to leave the setlist the way it is until the album is released. After that, maybe they can play some more of their own material. :)

I would certainly not be surprised if the focus of this tour was to create the initial popularity to a new generation through the old songs---- and then, yes, release the album.... by that point- by the time the new album has climbed the charts and gotten huge, the winter will be over- come spring and summer, and GN'R will be doing a stadium tour................................................................ and so begin the days of victory........................................

Something just tells me in my gut that this is the way it's going to go down--- I have studied and watched and evaluated Axl for years and years and years... (waiting for stalker comments..... pahahaha)...

2007 will be the biggest year ever.

Edited by there is no dana only zool

The voice of reason right there.

This I love won't be released though, it was recorded with the old band....

A shame, I bet it's one of those great unreleased tracks like Crash Diet...

It will probably be released, because an an article a few years back said about how the album sounded in 1999.

People who heard it said it was a mix of Pink Floyd, NiN and Zeppelin. (if I remember correctly) And it was that same article which had the part about 'This I Love' being the hardest, most heartfelt song he had ever written.

People said it was a piano led ballad.

I think this is what the article said, its been a while since I read it.

This I Love will be on chinese democracy

Thank you, Axl.... rock3

M.

I would actually laugh my ass off if Axl infact had a screen name like "gnrrules21" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:laugh: Yeah, that would be hilarious. Or what about "Slashrockz" ? :laugh:

hahah, or what about bromle....hahahahha.......... :confused:

:suspicious:

I would actually laugh my ass off if Axl infact had a screen name like "gnrrules21" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

:laugh: Yeah, that would be hilarious. Or what about "Slashrockz" ? :laugh:

hahah, or what about bromle....hahahahha.......... :confused:

:suspicious:

Ha Ha! All praise to thee Uncle Axl (Bromle)... Your music rocks man!

:P

KK x

Ha Ha! All praise to thee Uncle Axl (Bromle)... Your music rocks man!

:P

KK x

Well Thank you, but I would had much more time to work on Chinese democracy if it hadn't been for the fact that everyone is requesting sigs from me :(