Most Underrated GNR Song Ever

dryoung0715

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact, I'll put together an album of GNR songs for the most part ignored by the public that is better than any album on earth released since UYI:

Don't Damn Me

Breakdown

Rocket Queen

One in a Million

The Garden

Back off Bitch

Estranged

Dead Horse

Think About You

Pretty Tied Up

Coma

I'm sorry, but Estranged is not ignored by any stretch.

AFD - Anything Goes. I used to hate this song, now I can't stop dancing around to it and the demos/Hollywood Rose versions. Think About You is great, too.

UYI I - Bad Obsession (I always rock out to this song, the beat is infectious), The Garden, and Don't Damn Me.

UY II - 14 Years, Locomotive.

TSI? - Down On The Farm (gotta love Axl trying to sound British) and Black Leather. (Such a sexy song/cover.)

Yeah... I use to think Breakdown was pretty underrated, but the more I listened to it the more I noticed it was the awsome first 30 seconds or so I really liked. What a shitty chorus :no:

I think these songs are pretty underrated

By Guns N' Roses fans

14 Years

Pretty Tied Up

Bad Apples

Dont Damn Me

Locomotive

The Garden

So Fine

By the General public

Rocket Queen

Nightrain

Coma (It has swearing so they would never hear it on the radio, but still...)

Think About You

Anything Goes

Nightrain made it onto the charts so it did get some credit but it is still underated to, 14 years man i love that song i definitely dont underate that song, so fine or The Garden. I love So Fine on The UYI DVD in Tokyo sound awsome live.

Edited by Vogstar90_G'N'R

I'm gonna have to say Locomotive/breakdown and possibly rocket queen outside of the GNR circle becuase no one really knows they exist unless they have the albums and have the time to listen to the songs instead of just going through the hits.

Inside i think Oh My God doesnt have much recognition, largely becuase it is so different but i like it.

xXx