Knocking On Heavens Door - Avril Lavigne

Chris Axl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the "NOOOOOOOOO" bullshit?!

She just covered a song that Guns happen to have covered before hand, and it's not like she tried to rip Guns off or anything! Apart from that, it wasn't too bad.

no, no no, she dident disrespect GN'R, but she disrespected Bob Dylan

by doing that.

Shes like the worst wanna be rocker ive ever seen.

And I jsut ahte here voice, her attitude and no Spoon, shes not somewhat hot :lol:

thats with the "NOOOOOOOOOO" bullshit

your a tool :P

that is not bad at all. And it doens't dissrespect Bob Dylan more then when Guns did it.

I'm not her biggest fan. But spoon is right. And if you can't see that your either black or gay. (since black people normally ain't that atracted to white women. I don't think I have to explain the gay part)

Oh, and last. She is more rock N roll then you will ever be ;)

Feel free to flame me after I say this (and I'm sure many of you will). I actually kind of like her. I don't like a lot of her tunes, but I've never been into trashing someone because of their image. What about that rocker guy who used to be really cool who disapeared for 10 years, and came back looking like Vanilla Ice's brother? We're still GN'R fans aren't we? But I digress. I think she has a stellar rock voice, and when a good song makes its way into her vocal chords (ie this one), I think she does a really fantastic job. If only she and her band would sit down and write good music instead of the commercial garbage given to them by the label, she could actually be a serviceable artist.

your a tool :P

that is not bad at all. And it doens't dissrespect Bob Dylan more then when Guns did it.

I'm not her biggest fan. But spoon is right. And if you can't see that your either black or gay. (since black people normally ain't that atracted to white women. I don't think I have to explain the gay part)

Oh, and last. She is more rock N roll then you will ever be ;)

shes a little pretty, but shes a girl, not a WOMAN, she looks like shes 12.

And shes NOT more rock n' roll than I am dude ;)

shes a pop artist

Feel free to flame me after I say this (and I'm sure many of you will). I actually kind of like her. I don't like a lot of her tunes, but I've never been into trashing someone because of their image. What about that rocker guy who used to be really cool who disapeared for 10 years, and came back looking like Vanilla Ice's brother? We're still GN'R fans aren't we? But I digress. I think she has a stellar rock voice, and when a good song makes its way into her vocal chords (ie this one), I think she does a really fantastic job. If only she and her band would sit down and write good music instead of the commercial garbage given to them by the label, she could actually be a serviceable artist.

dont worry, im the one getting flamed here :lol:

for not liking her...

Why the "NOOOOOOOOO" bullshit?!

She just covered a song that Guns happen to have covered before hand, and it's not like she tried to rip Guns off or anything! Apart from that, it wasn't too bad.

Apart from that she's somewhat hot :xmasssanta:

Right on bro. And that is what's important after all. rock2

:lol:

It's kinda funny how people feel the need to start a big thing about this at least once a year...

She covered a song, so what? it was for a charity CD.

I think most people here know where I stand on this...

avril-lavigne-7.jpg

oh god.....

please dont tell me that pic is for real? :no:

shes so WANANBE.

why does she try to be a rocker?! :(

good preformance and why the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" gnr did a cover

GN'R did a hell of a cover, IMO its better than the original.

avril lavigne = :tongue2::no::confused:

Who'se dick did that cock jockey suck to be on stage in front of people just to sit there and strum some chords. Wanker!

Speaking of sucking, Avrils performance of that song is about as impressive as when Pink covers WTTJ.

:rofl-lol:

pink doing wttj is the worst thing in the music history, EVER!