CD Tracklist & Release Date Odd Rumour

Jackamo!

I was searching for some stuff, and I came across a Text Document entitled "Chinese Democracy, Guns N' Roses". It doesn't seem reliable, but it looks nice. Open it in like notepad or something.

Here's the original text document on Yousendit:

http://download.yousendit.com/646409050424B558

& if you don't want to d/l it, then here's what it says:

It says

Guns N' Roses

Chinese Demcracy

then a bizarre drawing with "o"s. like an arrow, nothing important.../.

then it says november 21st

& has a tracklisting.

irs

better

the blues

prostitute

madagascar

the general

there was a time

thyme

this i love

ildes of march

oklahoma

no love remains

chinese democracy

It's fancy typed with spaces and I posted it cos' I though it was a weird find.

not that I trust anything from a p2p program....

odds are this'll get closed because there's no source.

but if you found something like this you'd post it. you never know.

sorry if posted/taken off before, I've been gone the last week.

Jackamo.

Edited by Jackamo

bah well it doesnt look too nice either.....but IRS definatly shouldnt be the opening track.

that's what I thought lol. it should'nt even make the album.

I like I.R.S. alright, it's my least favorite of the recent leaks, but I definitely want to hear it on the album. But I do agree that there's no way it should be the opener. I wouldn't mind it being second in line though.

& has a tracklisting.

irs

better

the blues

prostitute

madagascar

the general

there was a time

thyme

ildes of march

oklahoma

no love remains

chinese democracy

This is clearly a fake. "No Love Remains" could well be "TWAT" - which is said to be the last track on the album (unless of course things have changed), and "The General" is said to be on "Disc 2" or something according to I think it was Tommy.

One way to tell if a possible tracklisting is real is that it *may* have previously unheard songs on it like "H _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _".:)

Edited by RedEurope

I doubt TWAT is No Love Remains.

You could be right. I doubt "Rhiad and the Bedouins" is "Oklahoma", but there you go.:o:)

& I'm sure Tommy doesn't have any say on what makes the album.

I'm not sure on that - but more importantly I never said that he did. But:

1. He should know the at least *possible* tracklisting of CD and it's successors,

2. He is the "musical director" of GN'R. I assume this means he will have some say in what songs get played live(?). Surely you knew that.:rolleyes:

& what the hell is H________________?

Now I can't tell you that.;)

A rumoured CD track, that is all.:)

Ok we are forgetting one very important song. Richard confirmed a month or two ago that 'Catcher in the Rye' would be on the record. This is just a random list of rumoured song titles. I always expected 'Chinese Democracy' to be the opener anyway.

Ok we are forgetting one very important song. Richard confirmed a month or two ago that 'Catcher in the Rye' would be on the record. This is just a random list of rumoured song titles. I always expected 'Chinese Democracy' to be the opener anyway.

So did I, but...

"When you put CD in your CD player, you will hear a brand new song... a song you've never heard or heard of before" - Axl.:)

So did I, but...

"When you put CD in your CD player, you will hear a brand new song... a song you've never heard or heard of before" - Axl.:)

fuck thats new to me!! so when i put my CD copy into my CD Player i will hear an UNHEARD SONG!!!? wow...wise words...never expected that wud happen.

AXL YOU ARE A GENIOUSSSsSSssSsSSS

Tommy isn't the musical director. There's no such job.

CHRIS PITMAN is the "LIVE PROGRAMMER", maybe there was a mix-up..

Rhiad & Oklahoma are compeltely different songs.

Tommy has been referred to as the Musical Director before. He's the guy (along with Pitman) responsible for dealing with the bandmembers.

What makes you think that Ryad/Rhiad/Rhyiad and Oklahoma are two different songs? I'm pretty sure they're the same song, although I'm not absolutely certain.

He's the guy (along with Pitman) responsible for dealing with the bandmembers.

Wow, is there nothing that guy can't do?:)

What makes you think that Ryad/Rhiad/Rhyiad and Oklahoma are two different songs? I'm pretty sure they're the same song, although I'm not absolutely certain.

Because no way in hell is "Rhiad and the Bedouins" a long-rumoured song about Axl being in Oklahoma at the time of the bombing. The lyrics *kind of* fit though, but no way. No way.

Are you saying the instrumental of this song ("RhiadATB") was played on radio in 1995, right?