Pollstar Top 50 Tours

ronaldo9

Just thought this was interesting. I've been checking Pollstar for the last couple of weeks, and GN'R have steadily been climbing the Top 50 tours list. I'm not exactly sure how the list is formulated, but it's still interesting to see which tours are catching some attention. I forget the exact numbers, but three weeks ago, GN'R debuted on the list at around #13. Then, they moved up to around 6 or 7. Last week they were #3 behind The Who and Beck, and they have risen to #2 this week, behind only The Who. Though, their Power Index had a huge jump going from .7something up to .985, which is apparently pretty good. If anybody knows exactly how the Power Index is calculated please share.

Here's the full list if you want to check it out: Pollstar

Just thought it was interesting to see.

EDIT: Guns N' Roses are number 1 now.

Edited by ronaldo9

Yeah Thanks,

I have no Idea how these rankings work either but am very happy to see both my Fav Groups sitting in the Number #1 and #2 positions. I always thought a joint Concert between The Who and Guns N Roses would be the most energetic, rebellious and generation connecting show of all time. But that's just me in dreamland!!!

Bye the way "Hi"

Just finished attending The Who 2cnd row in Winnipeg, Mb and have my Standing floor Tickets in hand for the Guns N Roses show in December .................................OH YEAH am I pumped !!!

Rock On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by thewho2

Yeah Thanks,

I have know Idea how these rankings work either but am very happy to see both my Fav Groups sitting in the Number #1 and #2 positions. I always thought a joint Concert between The Who and Guns N Roses would be the most energetic, rebellious and generation connecting show of all time. But that's just me in dreamland!!!

Bye the way "Hi"

Just finished attending The Who 2cnd row in Winnipeg, Mb and have my Standing floor Tickets in hand for the Guns N Roses show in December .................................OH YEAH am I pumped !!!

Rock On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings my friend. Welcome to the forum!

Just thought this was interesting. I've been checking Pollstar for the last couple of weeks, and GN'R have steadily been climbing the Top 50 tours list. I'm not exactly sure how the list is formulated, but it's still interesting to see which tours are catching some attention. I forget the exact numbers, but three weeks ago, GN'R debuted on the list at around #13. Then, they moved up to around 6 or 7. Last week they were #3 behind The Who and Beck, and they have risen to #2 this week, behind only The Who. Though, their Power Index had a huge jump going from .7something up to .985, which is apparently pretty good. If anybody knows exactly how the Power Index is calculated please share.

Here's the full list if you want to check it out: Pollstar

Just thought it was interesting to see.

Wow, thats awsome. I wonder if there is a way of fining out how this is measured. I'm going to look.

A8R

omg, beaten by the who :(

Shut the fuck up. The Who is one of the best bands ever.

Thanks for beating me to it mate. Irony is that we have two of the most rebellious and greatest groups of all time, that most the world had written off a few years ago Rocking the top of the charts and that makes my bloody year !!! rock3

Lol now how do we get them to numero 1

Not gonna happen. I'm suprised they're ahead of The Stones

:lol:

how wrong were you?

Number 1

hahaha, ya beat me to it buddy. THATS FUCKING AWSOME WE'RENUMBER ONE.

To all the morons that say GNR sucks and Axl can't sing... IN YOUR FACE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! rock1 rock3rock4 rock2