Don't want CD to come out

jaeger

A huuuuuuuge part of me wants CD now, but theres a part of me that don't want it to come out. I don't know why, maybe because I don't think the world is ready to hear CD. I mean, the real promotion haven't really started. And I think atleast six months of promo would be good. Let the world know that Slash is up axl's ass and that BBF is so fookin cool. The Average Joe doesen't even know that GN'R still exists, and I think that Geffen want that Joe to buy the frickin album.

2006 is too soon. Spring, 2007 would be more appropriate. I wouldn't mind waiting another year or so, to absolute perfection. Hehe, I think that everybody here hates me now :D

:xmassrudolph:

A huuuuuuuge part of me wants CD now, but theres a part of me that don't want it to come out. I don't know why, maybe because I don't think the world is ready to hear CD. I mean, the real promotion haven't really started. And I think atleast six months of promo would be good. Let the world know that Slash is up axl's ass and that BBF is so fookin cool. The Average Joe doesen't even know that GN'R still exists, and I think that Geffen want that Joe to buy the frickin album.

2006 is too soon. Spring, 2007 would be more appropriate. I wouldn't mind waiting another year or so, to absolute perfection. Hehe, I think that everybody here hates me now :D

Oh, I think we're ready. :rolleyes:

Six months of promotion :shocked: I think thats waay to much, people will end up getting so fed up of it after a while. But if its gunna be out this year..they gotta hurry, a month at least is needed, and times running out.

Edited by Coma.

There is only one tiny part of me that doesn't want CD to come out.

and that's because I've never been a GNR fan without waiting for CD. So once we have it, I'll be thinking".....what now?"

There won't be anything else this big in front of us. And when it's finally here I get the idea it won't feel right.

It'll feel ended.

and that's because I've never been a GNR fan without waiting for CD. So once we have it, I'll be thinking".....what now?"

There won't be anything else this big in front of us. And when it's finally here I get the idea it won't feel right.

It'll feel ended.

You're weird <_<

It'll feel ended.

You're weird <_<

^_^

Drunk at 11am?

Seriously dude, thats an awsome idea <_< . For the last decade Axl Rose has been ridiculed for taking waaay to long to put out the album, construct a new band around him, and get his shit together...Now that its all starting to happen and look bright for him, WHY NOT delay it for another year and fuck himself in the ass for the last and final time. Yeah, wonderful thinking...

A8R