Vote for GN'R in Myspace profile awards

mustaine

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure that the guys that popped out of nowhere (IE Hinder, Linkin Park) have put the link on their myspace pages.

Has anyone spread this over to other forums? :P

Yes, it's on other forums as well-

Found this on the rules page

You cannot win in more than 1 category EVER AS of October 8th, 2006

The voting stops the last day of the month at midnight and the TOP 10 is posted the first of every month. If you are in the TOP 10 for any given month, your profile is time-stamped for ever in a seacheable archive. Plus you get an awesome banner that say "Holy F**ck I am in the Top 10!"

http://www.myrockinprofile.com/rules.html

Edited by bandita

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I couldn't care less about Myspace. However, I know how tremendously popular that site/culture has become in the digital age that we live in. I also realize that as trivial as it may seem... having GN'R finish within the top ten (if only for this month) would both share and promote the band to an entirely new audience... and a very large number of people in general.

I mean... do you guys have any idea as to how many people are taking part in this thing by voting for their favorite band? The numbers are massive... and guess what... everyone's typically curious to see who's in the top ten.

We only have about two days left and we're on the verge of being knocked out of the top ten. So, let's do everything we can to let the world know that Guns N' Roses are back!!

You've got nothing to lose and the band has so much to gain from our getting their name out there again.

VOTE!!!!

Cheers,

W.R.

Edited by White Rose

The voting ends (tomorrow) the 31st at midnight.

If you'd like GNR to finish in the top 10... you're going to have to ramp things up around here.

They are currently in the #12 position. :question:

I would really like to see us (the various GN'R forums) finish this thing as strongly as we started. I believe this myspace thing is really a great way of promoting the band to a very large number of people... and it's free!

Please remember that you can vote once every hour.

http://gunsnroses.myspaceprofileawards.com/

Am I the only person around here who sees the vast potential of using Myspace to promote the band... and to remind the world that Guns N' Roses are still around? :question:

I agree. Has anyone seen the elsewhere myspace? It's pretty cool.

that site sucks more dick than a trailer park whore on welfare day

A8R