Bumblefoot amay message

Montrealer

BUMBLEFOOT's away message:

Hey all! About to get realllllllllllllllllll busy with the US tour, won't have much time to get online, gonna hold off on myspace messages for a bit - look forward to seeing y'all and talking again soon ! ! Much love, bbf

Edited by highvoltage

Well, I got a message from him today, and when I replied I didn't get an 'away' message. But I suppose he knows I aint sending him stupid messages about GNR.

However, he did tell me he has been recording with the band in LA.....

thats cool that ron ben recordering with the band

Well, I got a message from him today, and when I replied I didn't get an 'away' message. But I suppose he knows I aint sending him stupid messages about GNR.

He didn't say specifically what was being recorded. The message said "rehearsing, recording, tweaking..."

So who knows. He has stated so many times that he isn't gonna be on the record, so god knows!

:scared::scared::scared:

He didn't say specifically what was being recorded. The message said "rehearsing, recording, tweaking..."

So who knows. He has stated so many times that he isn't gonna be on the record, so god knows!

He might just be recording some riff ideas for the next album : )

Well like Axl said on Trunk, they had 2 albums of material they were getting organized at the time, PLUS he said that night they had been working on recording a song for the THIRD nuGNR CD (with Bumble) I assume, and even tho He wont be on CHIDEM, I can't wait to hear him on CD2 or 3!