Axl and Christina

Sunset Strip

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason Fink and Fortus play that song is because it was wriitten by the former singer of 4 non blondes Linda Perry who is a friend of Fink's. They're is no connection of Xtina and GNR. They explained this during one of the Hammerstein Ballroom shows in NYC.

I believe it was Richard Fortus who said this in an E-Mail, not Finck.

Gotta love how a comment from Axl to Christina about her voice turns into pages about her nice ass and tits. :drevil:

I know :rolleyes:

You know as a moderator I really should clean this thread up with that pic of her..

NAH! B) :wub:

But as a man...you´re sailing in a sea of doubt :xmasssanta:

I don't think there's much doubt there. HOTNESS always wins out in the end(no pun intended)... rock1

Edited by Turn_It_Up

I remember an interview with Aguilera on VH1. I have no idea what her last album is called but she said it's what she's always wanted to do, cos she's always been a fan of jazz. Fake artist then.

The reason Fink and Fortus play that song is because it was wriitten by the former singer of 4 non blondes Linda Perry who is a friend of Fink's. They're is no connection of Xtina and GNR. They explained this during one of the Hammerstein Ballroom shows in NYC.

If I had to choose one of her songs, it would be "Beautiful". That explains why it's better than all that crap she's written until now.

Oh, I see.

Neither are my cup of tea.

I'd probably go Beyonce, if I had to choose.

Me too. It's a shame they use their voices for that crappy music, though.

Edited by jacque|ine

If they were both in the room, I wouldn't even notice Beyonce was there...

You would if they sandwiched you. ;)

Just gonna stop there...

No seriously, it's better just to ignore Beyonce. Jay-Z would have me shot in a heartbeat.

With X, even if her husband was there, they'd both probably have no problem with it mwahahaha...