DJ: "We have the new Guns N' Roses track"

IndiannaRose

WCCC just got a call from merck saying dont play Better anymore. I emailed them to ask when they were gonna play it again and he say they cant play it anymore bc the record company called and said they cant

From HTGTH

damn :fuckyou:

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WCCC just got a call from merck saying dont play Better anymore. I emailed them to ask when they were gonna play it again and he say they cant play it anymore bc the record company called and said they cant

From HTGTH

Hey I am just the messenger point that :fuckyou: at Merck! :P

From HTGTH

Hey I am just the messenger point that :fuckyou: at Merck! :P

i was :rofl-lol:

Edit:Nirvana got pwnd. They are gonna play it :)

Edited by Serg

From HTGTH

jesus, just let the fucking song play. you wont sell albums if peiople cant hear a piece of the music.

someone at HTGTH just said that merk called the station to stop playing the song. I hate that fuckin website. If it wasn't for them management wouldn't find out what is going on. I wish people would not post on that site with exclusivbe. It's pretty much a GNR sanctuary site. I hate jarmo lol

I agree, they are a bunch of snitch nerds,,,24/7 reporting to gnr management.... :angry::fuckyou::angry: