Coolchef

Guest Bach

I think there is nothing to be afraid of, Axl has showed already that his new band is better then Velvet Revolver for example.

I think Axl should aim slightly higher.

:rofl-lol: that's good

EDIT: I also fear that almost every song will be a slow song like The Blues and Madagascar, I really love those songs and all songs we have heard so far but like 9 of 13 songs to be slow ballads is just way to much, I hope there will be as many hard rock songs as the slow ballads.

not sayin' I don't like the slow ones though

Edited by Revolver

Silkworms :P

what's that song like, its the only leak i haven't heard

It's not been leaked... it was played live before Paradise city on the 01 tour. As for what it's like, it's a mess of industrial techno noise followed by some kickass drumming from brain which leads into a verse which is basically Axl just shouting violently and swearing for swearings sake. It then leads into a chorus, accompanied by a punctuated, sluggish kinda guitar before descending back into techno. it then erupts again into a second verse similar to the first, chorus and then it ends, it's short and nasty.... it has potential though...

I think there is nothing to be afraid of, Axl has showed already that his new band is better then Velvet Revolver for example.

has he? :huh: i dont think so.

oh yeah, that bucketheads stuff is taken off. and that i hope he doesnt sing the blues and madagascar with a raspy voice.

Silkworms :P

what's that song like, its the only leak i haven't heard

It's not been leaked... it was played live before Paradise city on the 01 tour. As for what it's like, it's a mess of industrial techno noise followed by some kickass drumming from brain which leads into a verse which is basically Axl just shouting violently and swearing for swearings sake. It then leads into a chorus, accompanied by a punctuated, sluggish kinda guitar before descending back into techno. it then erupts again into a second verse similar to the first, chorus and then it ends, it's short and nasty.... it has potential though...

nice description

-"The Blues" intro from '02 being gone (now looking likely :(),

-Buckethead's parts not being on the album,

-That "Prostitute" is actually the renamed "Better" as some people think,

-The "seaside" intro is removed from "IRS",

-Not enough Pitman (*ahem*),

-and "Catcher in the Rye" lacking Brian May's parts on whichever album it appears.:)

and Funky I preferred "The Blues" with a low and raspier voice as per the first bootleg I heard of it (I think it was Boston '02).:)