Madison knew the first single?

Route66

No, "Better" was not the name that he mentioned. But keep in mind - this was four years ago. I'm certain a lot has changed in that time.

Hate to drag out an old question Maddy, but my memory is rubbish. Was it a title that has ever even been leaked or even rumored yet?

No, I haven't seen it listed yet.

It was one word.

Maybe it's no longer even on the album. Who knows.

Was it I'mMadisonWhoLivesInAfantasyWorldWhereAxlIsMyBestFriendInTheWholeWideWorld?

Why do you people find it so hard to beleive madison? It's not like she claims that Axl let her have her own special copy of CD with Steven Adler :drevil:

Edited by Wando

No, "Better" was not the name that he mentioned. But keep in mind - this was four years ago. I'm certain a lot has changed in that time.

Hate to drag out an old question Maddy, but my memory is rubbish. Was it a title that has ever even been leaked or even rumored yet?

It was one word.

Was it I'mMadisonWhoLivesInAfantasyWorldWhereAxlIsMyBestFriendInTheWholeWideWorld?

:rofl-lol:

Bromle rules rock3 Maddy just got owned

She did?

It was one word.

She did?

who cares :rofl-lol:

this thread is just funny now

It was one word.

She did?

Definately not by Bromle, who's group classification may go from "members" to "banned" after that one.

I have to admitt, Bach certainly owned her once or twice with those creative hilarious threads of his...Where is thatman when ya need him? we need one of his theories on this! :laugh::laugh:

A8R

It was one word.

Not quite. Madison rules. Bromle will just get banned.:rofl-lol:

:monkey:

hey we're going off fucking topic here.

So.. will Maddy tell us the name of the song EVER? i really want to know..

i'm curious now.. this thread got attention so damn quick :krider: C'mon Maddy just tell us. If not now.. but when Better is released. What have you to lose? you always said you'd tell us at some point. Would there be any reason to not tell us when Better goes out to radio?

ok....

my last attempt....

please? :rofl-lol:

Someones had a sense of humour bypass operation recently. :krider:

No, I'm with Arthur.

I didn't see the humor in it either. I guess you have to be below a certain age and mentality to find it funny. *shrugs*

Either you've been smoking something really special tonight or you've been spending too much time with some of our intellectually challenged and emotionally unstable banned members. ;) I guess it's true -- small things amuse small minds.

And since this thread is no longer on topic, it will be closed.