Where's GNRs biggest audience?

Griip

No they dont.. the world thinks most americans are ignorant and arrogant.. only america could have Bush in charge..LMAO what a joker! If americans were strong and not sheep they would actually be able to choose who they had in the whitehouse! FFS..It`ll be arnie next!

The truth is... america loves the rest of the world. Thats why the intelligent (which is rare) rich and famous either move away or embrace European cultures more. Look at Jim Morrison, fucked off to France, Hendrix, Madonna lol!... They all fucked you guys off.

Everything good or cultured in america orginally comes from Europe..FACT

:lol::lol: !!..

theres where you lost any and all intelligence...

if you had known anything about what you were talking about...America(ns) for that matter..

you'd have known you have to be American Born to be the American President..

which "Arnie" is not...dumbass..

calling us ignorant, and arrogant..

some of you are acting as if us Americans run around all day drooling, and scratching our asses... :rolleyes:

Them moving over to Europe..The Celebrities..

I could really give a shit less..I currently dont live near any..

and, Im sure it doesnt have to do with "your more intelligent people."

Europe from what I've seen of it, is a beautiful continent..

you think that could have anything to do with it?!?..

your perception of us.. :rolleyes:

Im sure some of what you hear is true..but, if you honestly beleive everyone is like what you see on the television..you or anyone that thinks they know everything, doesnt come off as smart as you all pertain to be..

Dude...your such a dick!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!!!

I live in a country that most of the Americans and even some bright minds in UK like to call a State of Spain.

Yes I’m from Portugal… one of the smallest countries in Europe (10 millions of us) but we where more than 85.000 in Rock in Rio 2006 to welcome GNR.

Hi guys!!!

I live in a country that most of the Americans and even some bright minds in UK like to call a State of Spain.

Yes I’m from Portugal… one of the smallest countries in Europe (10 millions of us) but we where more than 85.000 in Rock in Rio 2006 to welcome GNR.

Type something sexy in Portuguese (sp?).

I can't say much about Spain in general, but Barcelona is one hell of a town!!! Great food, night life, beaches and of course architecture. I love the whole not getting up too early thing, not to mention they were smart enough to get out of this Iraq bullshit early and throw that bum out of office (I forgot his name, the short guy with a mustache). All of this on top of the best GnR audience in the world......I think I might try to move there some day.

Hi guys!!!

I'm going to throw the flag on this... again... (read through the rest of the thread)... Rock in Rio was a FESTIVAL. It didnt' matter who played in GNR's spot... could've been Coldplay, Sting or Metallica. Those people were there for the collective efforts of all of the bands in the bill, not just GNR.

Hi guys!!!

Type something sexy in Portuguese (sp?).

I can't say much about Spain in general, but Barcelona is one hell of a town!!! Great food, night life, beaches and of course architecture. I love the whole not getting up too early thing, not to mention they were smart enough to get out of this Iraq bullshit early and throw that bum out of office (I forgot his name, the short guy with a mustache). All of this on top of the best GnR audience in the world......I think I might try to move there some day.

I could type something very sexy in Portuguese if you haven’t ruined the conversation with Barcelona stuff…

Barcelona is Spain!

I can only say, your geography is not good ‘carinho’…

You should consider before moving to Barcelona, visit Lisbon, you will change your mind for shore.

I could type something very sexy in Portuguese if you haven’t ruined the conversation with Barcelona stuff…

Barcelona is Spain!

I can only say, your geography is not good ‘carinho’…

You should consider before moving to Barcelona, visit Lisbon, you will change your mind for shore.

I think we misunderstood each other. I was trying to say the only part of Spain I've ever been to is Barcelona, thats why I can't say anything about the other parts of Spain.

So I hope you might change your mind and give this "carinho" another chance. I don't kow what "carinho" means, but sounds a little like "gringo."

Me visiting Lisbon will depend on your response, so make it a good one.

P.S. good=sexy

Edited by potbreath

Well, if only you Europeans would just rush to line up for things like toothpaste, deodorant, and soap, as fast as you would a concert ticket. <_<

You Americans try to rush for concert tickets, but your flabby legs have trouble carrying the chunky bodies above them. :kiss:

Only because our food DOES NOT taste like shit!!

I'm going to throw the flag on this... again... (read through the rest of the thread)... Rock in Rio was a FESTIVAL. It didnt' matter who played in GNR's spot... could've been Coldplay, Sting or Metallica. Those people were there for the collective efforts of all of the bands in the bill, not just GNR.

Yes, it did. All the people that went to RIR went to see GN'R. It was the last day of the first weekend. Plus, there wasn't camping there or anything like that. RIR is not a festival like Download.

Well, if only you Europeans would just rush to line up for things like toothpaste, deodorant, and soap, as fast as you would a concert ticket. <_<

You Americans try to rush for concert tickets, but your flabby legs have trouble carrying the chunky bodies above them. :kiss:

It does, its just that generations of inbreeding have left your taste buds unable to function properly.

:rofl-lol: <<<<<<<<<<<<< Can there be a smilie like this one except it has at least one black tooth for the Europeans to use??

It does, its just that generations of inbreeding have left your taste buds unable to function properly.

:rofl-lol: <<<<<<<<<<<<< Can there be a smilie like this one except it has at least one black tooth for the Europeans to use??

:rofl-lol: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Can there be a smilie like this one except its obese and talks like a chimpanzee on crack for the Americans to use??

Like I said, there is a lack of creativity in Europeans. That's why he steal's my joke. :rolleyes:

:rofl-lol: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Can there be a smilie like this one except its obese and talks like a chimpanzee on crack for the Americans to use??

Like I said, there is a lack of creativity in Europeans. That's why he steal's my joke. :rolleyes:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: great!

what the fuck is every one arguing about???

EUROPE VS AMERICA??????

THIS IS A GUNS N' ROSES FORUM.

I love a World vs America Discussion anyday, but not when the title of the topic is 'where is gnrs biggest audience'

pleeease try to stay on topic...OR...Just make a new topic somewhere else on this site.

Yes, it did. All the people that went to RIR went to see GN'R. It was the last day of the first weekend. Plus, there wasn't camping there or anything like that. RIR is not a festival like Download.

Obrigado pelo help!!! Mas não me parece que adiante de muito dar certas explicações a estes cavalheiros... :)

bring axl's ass to Argentina and you'll see :P

But it happens with all foreign bands that plays in SA... we don't see them quite often, so when they play here they sold out every show...

back in the early days they played in argentina twice (92 & 93)... how many times did they play in USA?

http://www.mygnr.com/RealMedia/video/22866...gentina_1993.rm

best gnr show ever... last one of the old era