Frank & Brian Part 2

danieljay

As some of you know, Frank Ferrer is currently drumming for the band on tour. The official word is that Brain is unavailable at this time because "he is still a new father". However, 2 days before the tour start, an email with the message "Brain has quit for unknown reasons" has reached me. Take it for what it's worth.

And it's a shame if he has.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the shows were rescheduled because they needed to find a new drummer?

Cmon...

Brain went home during the UK and European tour because of the baby, but Frank stepped in and he was great, so they already have another drummer ready to do the gigs.

Brain has quit for unknown reasons

It's pretty obvious what the reason would be.

And the shows were resheduled cos' they were putting finishing touches on album.

Frank was found a while ago.

Yeah. Whatever.

You don't even belileve the album is comming out. Why are you here?

And the shows were resheduled cos' they were putting finishing touches on album.

Yeah. Whatever.

You don't even belileve the album is comming out. Why are you here?

Yeah. Whatever.

what the.....??? :huh:

:o

I belive it.

How could you say a thing like that? :anger:

Unless Axl says it, like what Jackamo said and this that Brain left, I'm not beliving shit...Who knows what they did or are doing?

I always imagine a band pic with the whole band like the back cover of "Contraband".

A pic that makes everyone in the band look bad ass.

I think Frank could look really bad ass.

Cos' he's huge.

bamf.

But I liked Brain's technique, and most likely his work will be on the album.

Just yesterday Merck said Brain was in GNR and so was Frank. Add 2 and 2. You get "Brain is home with new baby thus Frank is a touring member."

I wouldn't read any more than that into it.

A source close to the band said the day before Buckethead left that he was very much still in the band.:rolleyes:

Don't believe everything you read - especially seeing as 2005 "was the year of Guns N' Roses".:laugh:

Let's hope the rumoured "The General" doesn't get canned now.:o:(

Wasn't Brain the one that, when asked if he'd be on the next tour a few years ago replied:

"yeah, if they ever pay me"

I think it was more along the lines of " as long as they pay the bills im in the band "

If he has quit then it may be a good thing, looks like GnR can't afford to use it as an excuse to fuck up or they would have, remember BH and that being an excuse for the CD set back ;)

Josh Freese anybody?

Wasn't Brain the one that, when asked if he'd be on the next tour a few years ago replied:

"yeah, if they ever pay me"

I think it was more along the lines of " as long as they pay the bills im in the band "

If he has quit then it may be a good thing, looks like GnR can't afford to use it as an excuse to fuck up or they would have, remember BH and that being an excuse for the CD set back ;)

Josh Freese anybody?

isnt josh freese with NIN at the moment?

Edited by Martoine

wasn't Brain supposed to be ill? he seems like a healthy type of person to me. If he has quite then that is odd. I can only think of two reasons why Brian would leave Gn'R and i doubt it has anthing to do with a baby. Either Axl was asking Brain to re record his druming parts (even although they sounded fine) or Axl thinks Frank F. is the man for the job (more so than Brain).

Maybe the baby is the reason and Brain cannot commit 100% ro Gn'R, thus he is out.

Maybe Brain is still in the band, and this new news is BS :rolleyes:

Edited by dobadog