Frank & Brian Part 2

danieljay

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for enlighten me, again :rofl-lol:

It was a great performance... But Patience always seemed to me as an acoustic song, without Slash's electric guitar....

Anyways, we're off-topic.

*kicks himself out of off-topic debate*

M.

Thanks for enlighten me, again :rofl-lol:

It was a great performance... But Patience always seemed to me as an acoustic song, without Slash's electric guitar....

Anyways, we're off-topic.

*kicks himself out of off-topic debate*

M.

Kicks you back in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ktrrMKhQM

Goes back on topic:

As long as Frank can do the job while Brain sits out that is all that really matters.

Brain was there just for the money,and all of us know that.

I don't care if this fucker is out..he wants the money,go play with phil collins

I gotta say I agree. Maybe it's just me, but he's seemed kind of disconnected for the past few months. Baby or no baby, sickness or no sickness, everything points to GnR becoming household names again, and you can't have a guy who may or may not be in it to win it. Just my opinion......

Frank is Brain's understudy, so it's not hard to believe that he's in the band fillin' in for our man, Brain.

Yeah, Frank came in and did a couple shows with GNR on the European tour, then Brian had to take some time off because his wife had a kid during the tour. I think now Brian is just taking some time off because he is a brand new father. I think Axl respects that, that is why Frank is filling in, and Brian didnt get fired.

Brain was there just for the money,and all of us know that.

I don't care if this fucker is out..he wants the money,go play with phil collins

Phil Collins is a kickass drummer, he used to drum for Genesis before he became their frontman...

HRF: good point. Everybody in this band sans Axl seems to be expendable. It would be a shame for Brain to leave though, he is a great drummer. If anyone was going to leave I'd prefer it to be either Finck or stinson.

Edited by SylvesterStallone

Well FUCK. If Brain really has quit, I can just see Axl using it as an excuse to delay the album AGAIN.

God fucking damnit....it seems like CD is never gonna come out. Something ALWAYS HAPPENS.

FUCK.

if its been recorded he wont have to

Dizzy has confirmed that brian has not quit, and that he is just spending time with his family....

Heres a screenshot of the message from dizzy:

dizzyanswer.jpg

This puts to rest any speculation of Brian quitting, and just showing that they have allowed him to spend time with his family and he is still a member of GnR whenever he feels like hopping back onto the waggon.

CJ

GNR's official myspace was updated to include Frank-

http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses

:drevil:

Seeing the Gn'R MySpace gives the impression that Brian is no longer in Gn'R.

Maybe Brian prefers to be apart of Gn'R during the creation process and simply wants time out from touring.

As for wanting to spend more time with your family, well that dosn't hold too well for the fans. What sort of rock star puts their rock star job on hold for 20+ gigs to be with their family?. Sure it is up to him, but i am thinking Frank F. is here to stay :)

Edited by dobadog

Brain said in the past: "I'm still in the band since i'm paid" .

that;s it..go away fucker!!GNR need musicians with love for the music,and not for the money

Gilby once said (something along the lines of) "the cheques stopped arriving, it was at that point i figuard i was out of the band".

It paints a picture of a band that appears on the surface of it, lacking in communication and in need of a little organizing, better management.

In other stories i have read in the past, i have built up an image of band members (both ex and current) hanging out in the studio practising non stop, all day, most days, with Axl only showing up once in a blue moon, recording his lyrics once every one else has gone home. I've never been lead to believe that there is a togetherness. When Brain makes comments such as "I'm still in the band since i'm (being) paid" it compounds these thoughts further.