What happened to all the GNR album images on Google?

smokingarthur

Dude I am not sure what your smoking but you need to share.

You can all seriously go fuck yourselves. This is a forum and I posted a legitimate question you fucking ingrates. I am not seeing any GNR album images on Google on ANY of my computers. I am asking if you are having the same fucking issues and you fucking little bastards are looking at me like I am fucking crazy. Look at the topics on this board you losers post. Look at the fucking nonsese you guys like to shell. I am asking a question look at my topic you morons before you come at me. When I think of all the stupid fucking posts on here I find it funny that you can't simply describe your own observations which is the point of the topic. I am sking a question you assholes...

You can all seriously go fuck yourselves. This is a forum and I posted a legitimate question you fucking ingrates. I am not seeing any GNR album images on Google on ANY of my computers. I am asking if you are having the same fucking issues and you fucking little bastards are looking at me like I am fucking crazy. Look at the topics on this board you losers post. Look at the fucking nonsese you guys like to shell. I am asking a question look at my topic you morons before you come at me. When I think of all the stupid fucking posts on here I find it funny that you can't simply describe your own observations which is the point of the topic. I am sking a question you assholes...

I don't see the images either.

Wierd.

Im in agreement with you there rock3

Edited by jimmy1981

Well since you put it that way I guess I should change my answer. I am not having the same fucking issues you fucking little bastard, you are looking fucking crazy all on your own. Before you go and get all freaked out why dont you go back and read the title of the thread and what you posted. I dont see a real question in the way it was worded. To me it looks like you were stating a point and not asking everyone else if they could see them. Wow it must be some good stuff your smoking.

What happened to all the GNR album images on Google?, they have all been removed??? wtf???

Well since you put it that way I guess I should change my answer. I am not having the same fucking issues you fucking little bastard, you are looking fucking crazy all on your own. Before you go and get all freaked out why dont you go back and read the title of the thread and what you posted. I dont see a real question in the way it was worded. To me it looks like you were stating a point and not asking everyone else if they could see them. Wow it must be some good stuff your smoking.

What happened to all the GNR album images on Google?, they have all been removed??? wtf???

You guys are fucking tools seriously. Go write another post about the size of Axl's penis. God forbid I make one bad fucking topic because I am perplexed. It was probably a local problem, big fucking deal you asshole. God forbid I do this on a forum that I have been contributing to since I joined. I love when all fucking piss ants want to gang up on me. Don't fucking ask me for anything assholes. I am getting tired of lose cannos and fucking assholes that think they can delegate as they chose. Yes what a terrible title: "what happened to all the GNR album images on Google????? You don't see that as a question? Yes I suppose I need to start another topic about something discussed 500 times. That would make you happy. I posted one mediocre topic, so what. How much crap have you polluted us with? Keep you mouth shut. I do my share on this forum, and I have always done my best to "share the wealth". You are barking up the wrong tree....

You guys are fucking tools seriously. Go write another post about the size of Axl's penis. God forbid I make one bad fucking topic because I am perplexed. It was probably a local problem, big fucking deal you asshole. God forbid I do this on a forum that I have been contributing to since I joined. I love when all fucking piss ants want to gang up on me. Don't fucking ask me for anything assholes. I am getting tired of lose cannos and fucking assholes that think they can delegate as they chose. Yes what a terrible title: "what happened to all the GNR album images on Google????? You don't see that as a question? Yes I suppose I need to start another topic about something discussed 500 times. That would make you happy. I posted one mediocre topic, so what. How much crap have you polluted us with? Keep you mouth shut. I do my share on this forum, and I have always done my best to "share the wealth". You are barking up the wrong tree....

Karma's in the negative SA. Maybe you should go back to ROV. If you wouldn't have given me shit about something similar a few months back, I would've held that in. ;)