Funny that Axl does everything we advised him on the forums

authorized_dealer

And good for him!! We told him to drop the stupid jersey's and guess what happened on the first leg of the new tour? He is looking good and like a rockstar!! The leaks came and people started yelling he better play those leaks and he did but still with allot of bitching that we are downloading motherfuckers.

We wanted some other songs on the setlist and he started bitching but guess what happened? Axl listened to us like a kid to his momma. He gave us new songs within one week after he probably heared about the fans bitching. First Axl is saying NO and starts bitching but afterwards we are always right and he follows our advices. Anyone who can't see that is blind! :)

And good for him!! We told him to drop the stupid jersey's and guess what happened on the first leg of the new tour? He is looking good and like a rockstar!! The leaks came and people started yelling he better play those leaks and he did but still with allot of bitching that we are downloading motherfuckers.

We wanted some other songs on the setlist and he started bitching but guess what happened? Axl listened to us like a kid to his momma. He gave us new songs within one week after he probably heared about the fans bitching. First Axl is saying NO and starts bitching but afterwards we are always right and he follows our advices. Anyone who can't see that is blind! :)

meh i think axl can do what ever the fuck he wants but its nice to see good things happening

BUT

theres 2 things axl didnt do when we were going sick about it for 10 years

1) Reunion

2) CD Release

meh i think axl can do what ever the fuck he wants but its nice to see good things happening

BUT

1) Reunion

2) CD Release

I agree with the reunion. But maybe who knows he has even tried since Slash came by his house. But on all the other things he is listening to us. He can't do what the fuck he wants because he likes to listen to our opinions and he follows them up. He is more insecure then we think.

Yeah, and we told him to play Estranged, drop the braids, release Chinese Democracy in 2001, in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005...

No, seriously. I don't think the posts on this forum really had an impact on the things you mentioned. It's just that Axl alone decided to do things that coincidentally the majority of people on this board liked to see too.

Yeah, and we told him to play Estranged, drop the braids, release Chinese Democracy in 2001, in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005...

No, seriously. I don't think the posts on this forum really had an impact on the things you mentioned. It's just that Axl alone decided to do things that coincidentally the majority of people on this board liked to see too.

He wants to drop the braids but he can't because he is going bald. And about playing enstranged he doesn't know that. He only knows about the bitching about the same setlist not the details about which songs.

And CD releasing and the reunion he knows we are bitching but he can't do that one. :(

That´s what I think too.He doesn´t need a bunch of kids to tell him how to dress, what songs to sing or whatever.

That´s what I think too.He doesn´t need a bunch of kids to tell him how to dress, what songs to sing or whatever.

Kids? We aren't in 1992? Most GNR fans are getting old and pushing 30. I think he is very unsure about himself and he listens to the fans. He was fine with the same setlist every night and all of a sudden he changes it? He wanted to do that himself? Yeah right he was bitching about people complaining about the setlist but he changed it after all this time. And about his clothing he was still getting spotted in clubs in early 2006 with those stupid jersey's. And all of a sudden in NY he had was dressing like a rockstar of his age. All those topics complaining really help something. Maybe not all but trust me they help a little bit. And you can tell that by the sudden setlist change since Axl heared about that recently.

..hey Axl if you're reading this.. loose the braids and don the bandana :D

..oh, and how about playing more new material (not cover songs) :D

Edited by dobadog

Is isnt a coincidence at all. Forums are an easy way to tap into fan opinion.

The comment he made about the bitching regarding the setlist - then he switches it and mixes it up a little. He'd be stupid not to listen to fan opinion.

Regarding the reuninion and releasing CD - well, both are out of our control and to an extent Axl's. He can't do a reunion without the other guys and clearly doesnt want to. CD will be released when its ready. Simple as that.

But why not listen to fans to taylor simple things like a set list to their tastes. Of course he's listening.

You are retarded.

BUT

1) Reunion

2) CD Release

there was a reunion the only other important member izzy came back for a while and played on stage.

BUT

1) Reunion

2) CD Release

there was a reunion the only other important member izzy came back for a while and played on stage.

i love this place

its lovely to be surrounded by so many Real GNR fans :vomit:

Edited by Mr Estranged

If i was Axl and i read this, i'd want to vomit..... on you.

LOL i also vomit over Axl. He is an insecure fuck. That's why he is taking so long to bring out the album and that's why he lived a like fucking caveman for 10 years. The man is a fucking idiot. But i like the music so that's why i like the fucking idiot. He better do what we tell him to do otherwise he walks around like a complete idiot in jersey's like some gangsta rapper. Now he is dressed in designer shit and dating hot models again. So if he listens to us he will turn out just fine. :)

LOL i also vomit over Axl. He is an insecure fuck. That's why he is taking so long to bring out the album and that's why he lived a like fucking caveman for 10 years. The man is a fucking idiot. But i like the music so that's why i like the fucking idiot. He better do what we tell him to do otherwise he walks around like a complete idiot in jersey's like some gangsta rapper. Now he is dressed in designer shit and dating hot models again. So if he listens to us he will turn out just fine. :)

I bet you're one of the fuckers who goes to shows just to throw shit at Axl. I bet you're this fucker right here

Edited by The Pretenders

.. Kids? We aren't in 1992? Most GNR fans are getting old and pushing 30. I think he is very unsure about himself and he listens to the fans. He was fine with the same setlist every night and all of a sudden he changes it? He wanted to do that himself? Yeah right he was bitching about people complaining about the setlist but he changed it after all this time. And about his clothing he was still getting spotted in clubs in early 2006 with those stupid jersey's. And all of a sudden in NY he had was dressing like a rockstar of his age. All those topics complaining really help something. Maybe not all but trust me they help a little bit. And you can tell that by the sudden setlist change since Axl heared about that recently.

Agreed.

Anybody who thinks the changes are all just one big coincidence clearly hasn't a clue how the music business works. The internet is the greatest tool for a musician and his management team to get feedback from the diehard fan base. And when those fans overwhelmingly express disappointment with a song he plays (such as Rhiad) or the clothes he's wearing (everything from the oversized jerseys to the granpa track suit he was wearing at an airport) or even how T-shirts are sold at a concert - they listen. This isn't to say they'll change everything that fans request -- but the input (especially if it comes from a large majority of fans on a forum) is definitely taken into consideration and addressed. No doubt about it.

BUT

1) Reunion

2) CD Release

ewh.. oh. but. NONONO!

Anybody who thinks the changes are all just one big coincidence clearly hasn't a clue how the music business works. The internet is the greatest tool for a musician and his management team to get feedback from the diehard fan base. And when those fans overwhelmingly express disappointment with a song he plays (such as Rhiad) or the clothes he's wearing (everything from the oversized jerseys to the granpa track suit he was wearing at an airport) or even how T-shirts are sold at a concert - they listen. This isn't to say they'll change everything that fans request -- but the input (especially if it comes from a large majority of fans on a forum) is definitely taken into consideration and addressed. No doubt about it.

I agree that he pays attention to the calm and nicely stated oppinions.