Policing the Gnr community

gavgnr

Catcher In The Rye | 10/31/2006, 7:37 pm EST

No, you have not heard ‘Sorry’. It starts off somewhat slow, with a low guitar and then Axl’s vocals kick in. At least, that is how it was before the final mix - I’ve yet to hear the ‘final’ version. The version played at the party MIGHT have been the final version, I’ve not yet touched base with Axl and see.

Windstorm | 11/4/2006, 1:01 am EST

As I said before, I have heard “Sorry.” I said it was very similar to Rocket Queen, I never said it was an exact replica.

And Nov 21 is a date you should ALL keep your eyes on. Trust me.

Yes that is very interesting.:P

(*Cough* *probably bullshit*, *cough*, *cough*.:))

Jarmo | 11/4/2006, 1:37 pm EST

********DELETES THREAD********

You cannot talk about this article. Im trying to police the GNR community.

/END YOURSELF, Jarmo

:rofl-lol:

I have never been on HTGTH however this Jarmo guy seems like a bit of a dick, he seems just obsessed with being pretty totalitiarian in the running of his website. Not cool.

I have never been on HTGTH however this Jarmo guy seems like a bit of a dick, he seems just obsessed with being pretty totalitiarian in the running of his website. Not cool.

Pretty funny! :rofl-lol: Obviously not really Jarmo.

In his defense, I doubt he's very happy with his new 'policing' role, either, but when you're a fan and you're asked to withhold information by the band's management, tough to say 'no'.

However, he's withholding a LOT of information, so if I was in his shoes, not sure I'd go that far. I also suspect he's really taking his 'orders' to heart, when he really should be putting up an argument, fudging or skirting them, or at least pointing out that it's causing a lot of damage to his site, and that it's simply not fair to the fans, either.

Catcher In The Rye | 10/31/2006, 7:37 pm EST

No, you have not heard ‘Sorry’. It starts off somewhat slow, with a low guitar and then Axl’s vocals kick in. At least, that is how it was before the final mix - I’ve yet to hear the ‘final’ version. The version played at the party MIGHT have been the final version, I’ve not yet touched base with Axl and see.

Windstorm | 11/4/2006, 1:01 am EST

As I said before, I have heard “Sorry.” I said it was very similar to Rocket Queen, I never said it was an exact replica.

And Nov 21 is a date you should ALL keep your eyes on. Trust me.

Yes that is very interesting.:P

(*Cough* *probably bullshit*, *cough*, *cough*.:))

If only you knew...you'd be sorry you were trying to be a fake 'insider'.

Pretty funny! :rofl-lol: Obviously not really Jarmo.

In his defense, I doubt he's very happy with his new 'policing' role, either, but when you're a fan and you're asked to withhold information by the band's management, tough to say 'no'.

However, he's withholding a LOT of information, so if I was in his shoes, not sure I'd go that far. I also suspect he's really taking his 'orders' to heart, when he really should be putting up an argument, fudging or skirting them, or at least pointing out that it's causing a lot of damage to his site, and that it's simply not fair to the fans, either.

Yeah, I signed up today to HTGTH for the third time (they baned me a few other times). I started a thread asking if Mercks departure from sanctuary would effect the site. Since it is sanctuaries servers that the site supposedly runs off of. The thread was deleted within one minute, so I guess not.

A8R