Buckethead's parts beeing re-recorded?

rockstar81

There have been lots of studio sessions since BH left in 2004. Richard Fortus said he returned to the studio doing some more recordings late 2005/early 2006. I bet Robin did some more recordings aswell. And now we learn Bumblefoot recorded for the album just a couple of days/weeks ago.

I think it may be the reason of the delay.

I think it's a good news overall, but it could explain the delay iif the record doesn't come out this year.

Edited by rockstar81

There have been lots of studio sessions since BH left in 2004. Richard Fortus said he returned to the studio doing some more recordings late 2005/early 2006. I bet Robin did some more recordings aswell. And now we learn Bumblefoot recorded for the album just a couple of days/weeks ago.

I think it may be the reason of the delay. I think it's a good news, but it could explain the delay iif the record doesn't come out this year.

Bucket left a long time ago.

And now there doing the re-recording? :huh:

It´s just a misunderstanding that Bumblefoot has done a re-recording. All the article said was that he had been rehearsing some "Chinese Democracy"-songs which would most defenitely mean that he is rehearsing new songs for the tour and not that he is re-recording Bucketheads parts. Just concider the playlist we saw on the official GNR-homepage a couple of days ago with the optional songs which had some new tracks on it and that GN´R played "Down On The Farm" on the last show. There is gonna be new live stuff soon is what I belive. At least when the album finally drops :D

Edited by Lukinx

I think it may be the reason of the delay. I think it's a good news, but it could explain the delay iif the record doesn't come out this year.

they had to find the right guitar player....

didn't bbf say he joined too late to record anything

del mentioned bbf and ferrer recording for chinese d.

they had to find the right guitar player....

I think they already had a guitar player weeks before we found out about him.

It´s just a misunderstanding that Bumblefoot has done a re-recording. All the article said was that he had been rehearsing some "Chinese Democracy"-songs which would most defenitely mean that he is rehearsing new songs for the tour and not that he is re-recording Bucketheads parts. Just concider the playlist we saw on the official GNR-homepage a couple of days ago with the optional songs which had some new tracks on it and that GN´R played "Down On The Farm" on the last show. There is gonna be new live stuff soon is what I belive. At least when the album finally drops :D

I'm convinced people can't read:

"Recently, Bumblefoot and Frank played on a few tracks that will appear on Chinese Democracy." -Del James

Go read the article again. When the man says BBF (and Frank) played on a few tracks that will appear on CD, that means that BBF (and Frank) played on a few tracks that will appear on CD.

Again, BBF (AND FRANK) PLAYED ON A FEW TRACKS THAT WILL APPEAR ON CD.

What's misunderstanding about that?

Finally, I hope to HELL BH's parts ARE NOT on the album. He's not in the band anymore.

I hope not...I've just recently been getting back into Buckthead and even though I love Ron, I wish Buckethead was back.

I wouldn't mind him still having parts on the album at all hearing what he's done on the leaks.

Edited by GNRrocks3

fuck butcket! i can't believe some of you guys like him!, the worst thing for gnr!, it doesn't matter how good he was at the guitar!, he was hurting gnr!, the guys a joke to most people!, sorry sad but true!, i mean the guy is afraid of women! real rockNroll man!, thank god for ron!.

fuck butcket! i can't believe some of you guys like him!, the worst thing for gnr!, it doesn't matter how good he was at the guitar!, he was hurting gnr!, the guys a joke to most people!, sorry sad but true!, i mean the guy is afraid of women! real rockNroll man!, thank god for ron!.

I agree...

AND why would you want BH to be on the album when he's NOT in the band? That's just dumb.... :rolleyes:

Really? That why he has a long term girlfriend? Dick. I hope Buckets parts remain on the album. Everything he layed down has been perfect in the leaks we have heard, anything Ron replaced them with would have to be remarkably similar if not the same.

:krider:

Edited by bucketbot101

I can't believe some of you people don't want Bucket's parts on the album because you don't dig his fashion sense. I just want the album to sound the best it can... which includes having Bucket's guitar solos.

I dont give a shit who is on it, I couldnt agree more! Ace Frehley could be doing the solos with full Kiss regalia, I would be cool with it! rock1

ya know, to re record bucket's parts, it would change entire songs and give them whole new structure. I mean, it's not like a different guy can just record the same notes and all of the sudden bucket doesn't get credit. So I realllly doubt they would ever re record all his parts and I'm sure he will be on the cd. I hope he is anyhow, he's incredible. Although I liek the appearance of the band better without him. It's kind of a give and take thing.

Dude, I wish ace was on the album. What a fucking legend.

I don't think that all you bh fanbois here understand how great bbf is. Bucket is an amazing player with some friggin insane skills and most guitarist can't do his stuff. But Bumble ain't avarage Joe. Bumble's among the best guitarists in the world and I dare to say that he can play on pair with Buckets solos. this leading me to the point.

It's a fuckin joke to have Bucket and not Bumble play on CD considering that Bumble's in the band and Bucket's not.

If Buckethead remains on Chinese Democracy (which i think he will do) i think he will represent the strongest element on the album. You should check out Buckethead latest album Enter the Chicken. Enter the Chicken features guest vocalists and is packed with killer sounds :)

200px-Buckethead-Enterthechicken.jpg

Edited by dobadog

Enter the Chicken is an awesome album but it doesn't compare to his other ones. I hope Bucket remains on the album. He was an integral part of the sound, it really hurt GN'R when he left. Oh and in reference to Del's comment. He was talking about the show, Frank and BBF played on tracks at the shows that will appear on CD. I HIGHLY doubt that Frank and BBF re-recorded parts for the album, if thats true I doubt we will get it this year. But hell, I can't see the album ever being released to be honest...

Enter the Chicken is an awesome album but it doesn't compare to his other ones. I hope Bucket remains on the album. He was an integral part of the sound, it really hurt GN'R when he left. Oh and in reference to Del's comment. He was talking about the show, Frank and BBF played on tracks at the shows that will appear on CD. I HIGHLY doubt that Frank and BBF re-recorded parts for the album, if thats true I doubt we will get it this year. But hell, I can't see the album ever being released to be honest...

Most of Buckethead's albums are different to each other. Some are more popular than others. While i really like some of his albums there are others i donotlike so much. Enter the Chicken didn't grab me at first, as i prefer the Buckethead albums without lyrics, but now i have grown to really like Enter the Chicken. Tracks 2 and 3 contain some really extreme vocals, Axl would have fitted well onto both tracks. Enter the Chick aka Buckethead and Friends, i wonder if Axl was approached? (maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Maybe Axl and Bucket are not friends anymore, maybe they are, maybe they never really were, who knows?)

I don't get it. Ron said not to long ago that he came into the game too late to be on CD and now Del James says he is going to be on it. This does not bode well for a relese this year. Granted Ron is an exceptional player and is probaly capable of recording his parts very quickly, but how long will it take to rearrange every song to Axl's liking?

Edited by bax

Most of Buckethead's albums are different to each other. Some are more popular than others. While i really like some of his albums there are others i donotlike so much. Enter the Chicken didn't grab me at first, as i prefer the Buckethead albums without lyrics, but now i have grown to really like Enter the Chicken. Tracks 2 and 3 contain some really extreme vocals, Axl would have fitted well onto both tracks. Enter the Chick aka Buckethead and Friends, i wonder if Axl was approached? (maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Maybe Axl and Bucket are not friends anymore, maybe they are, maybe they never really were, who knows?)

I highly doubt Axl was even thought about for Enter the Chicken. It's pretty much a Buckethead/Serj album with other guests.