EAT MY SILKWORMS has conducted an exclusive interview with SEBASTIAN BACH!

adnan

EXCLUSIVE elsewhere INTERVIEW WITH SEBASTIAN BACH:

1. HOW DOES IT FEEL PERFORMING THE "MY MICHELLE" DUET WITH AXL ROSE??

Oh Man, words just CANNOT describe the pure energy up there, and the coolest part is that it is mostly improvised!!

We don't sit down and pick who sings what line, we get up on stage and just do it. It's rock n' roll, it's fun.

That's what we do up there with Michelle we have FUN and by the applause I say it's working! I almost fainted when Ax himself asked me if i'd like to go up on stage!! It's like so surreal, and the fans dig it, that's what I care about. Some door-knobs are on the internet complaining that I'm washed-up and I'm "ruining" the show, we'll I got a 2 words for ya: SCREW and OFF!! If you don't like it well that's too bad.

2. BESIDES "MY MICHELLE", WHICH SONG WOULD YOU LIKE TO PERFORM WITH AXL & CREW INSTEAD??

I'd like to sing every song lol. But lately I've been trying to convince Axl to play AINT IT FUN which is my favortite track on the spaghetty cd. It's fucking killer,

and I could play the role of Michael Monroe, and Axl could be well... Axl. Man, I just love blaring the hell outta that track on the road and it would be so killer live.

3. IN ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE, YOU CLAIMED TO OF HEARD SOME TRACKS OFF "CHINESE DEMOCRACY", AND SPECIFICALLY COMMENTED ON A TRACK

TITLED "SORRY", COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE A BIT MORE DETAIL TO THE DESCRIPTION??

Sorry dude, but I was asked not to comment more on those types of questions. All I can say is that it is killer! and won't be a disappointment!

4. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CHRIS PITMAN, THE MASTER OF THE SYNTHS??

Chris who?? I'm just fucking wit ya, I love him. A nice, friendly guy with a killer sense of humour. He should do stand-up the dude is like the kareoke of comedy.

This for a pitman fan club, right? well I should give you guys some "inside dish".... haha. Did you guys know he has a tail? It's a birth deffect, it's like 2 inches long and makes his ass

look like a dog's ass. KIDDING!! KIDDING!! ha ha. He truly is the "Master Of The Synths" though, perfect description. Job well done (please don't mixx up the tail comment, it was just a joke)

5. WOULD YOU DESCRIBE PITMAN'S SOUND AS "FUNKY TECHNO BEATS" OR "SUPER FUNKY TECHNO BEATS"??

what a question..... so far this is the greatest "interview" I have ever done lol

6. ON THE LAST GIG OF THE EUROPEAN TOUR DO YOU REMEMBER PERFORMING "PARADISE CITY" WITH THE DANCING MIDGETS, ANY COMMENTS ??

It was a completely surreal experience, and I had a blast doing so despite how nervous I was.

7. CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT CHRIS PITMAN DOES A VERY ACCURATE CHRISTOPHER WALKEN IMPRESSION BACKSTAGE??

What kind of drug are you on? ha!

8. WILL YOU BUY "CHINESE DEMOCRACY" OR ARE YOU A "DOWNLOADING MOTHERFUCKER"??

take a guess....

9. I HAVE TO THROW THIS INTO HERE SOMEWHERE, BUT MAN YOU'RE GIRL IS SO FINE. I WATCHED SUPERGROUP & THAT NUDE PHOTOSHOOT WAS SO HOT. CONGRATS.

Uh... thanks. lol. Maria is the one girl for me.

10. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO PROMOTE ANYTHING, WE GET MORE HITS THAN GOOGLE, SO TAKE OPPORTUNITY.

More hits than Google? Well I better promote my new album Angel Down which comes out this year, I've been road-testing some new songs off it during the Guns tour, and it sounds fucking great, check it out. And for the canadians, I will be making a special appearence with Ricky, Julian, Bubbles & the gang on Trailor Park Boys. Rock on you pitman freaks! Consider it eaten.

Source: http://pic5.piczo.com/elsewhere/?g=24020368

Edited by jack99

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you do this??

This is fucking great :laugh:

Through his myspace. We're working on interviews with various GN'R insiders and some oddball personalities as well, such as the vietnamese Youtube Axl impersonator.

:laugh::laugh:, gotta love the team at eat my silkwarms.

4. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CHRIS PITMAN, THE MASTER OF THE SYNTHS??

Chris who?? I'm just fucking wit ya, I love him. A nice, friendly guy with a killer sense of humour. He should do stand-up the dude is like the kareoke of comedy.

This for a pitman fan club, right? well I should give you guys some "inside dish".... haha. Did you guys know he has a tail? It's a birth deffect, it's like 2 inches long and makes his ass

look like a dog's ass. KIDDING!! KIDDING!! ha ha. He truly is the "Master Of The Synths" though, perfect description. Job well done (please don't mixx up the tail comment, it was just a joke).

I always knew that there was something special with Chris!

:rofl-lol:

I don't fucking believe it. :blink::laugh::rofl-lol:

Some door-knobs are on the internet complaining that I'm washed-up and I'm "ruining" the show, we'll I got a 2 words for ya: SCREW and OFF!! If you don't like it well that's too bad.

Hah! I love how they all read what the fans say. Ahh Baz, your career isn't exactly skyrocketing, but you're still a champ in my books. :D

I don't fucking believe it. :blink::laugh::rofl-lol:
Some door-knobs are on the internet complaining that I'm washed-up and I'm "ruining" the show, we'll I got a 2 words for ya: SCREW and OFF!! If you don't like it well that's too bad.

Hah! I love how they all read what the fans say. Ahh Baz, your career isn't exactly skyrocketing, but you're still a champ in my books. :D

I think that was for Kenada :rofl-lol:

http://pic5.piczo.com/elsewhere/?g=24020368 < link to the site with interview + picture

Edited by Jackamo